BLAZIKENSISTERS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

BLAZIKENSISTERS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
youtu.be/5WohS2WgtSk

Attached: unnamed.png (472x504, 2.06K)

nothing wrong with humanoid designs

Attached: 1630474630619.png (1100x852, 395.8K)

Glad it's out there, back when it was revealed in the anime, it really felt like the series jumped the shark, such a shit design.

Incineroar is the only one that looks out of place desu everyone else looks fine

That Blaziken is much better, only the expression should be humanoid
no
yes

>devs knew nothing about pokemon
that explains why it was one of the best games in the franchise
>all doubles
>kino music
>kino aesthetic

>worst
ftfy

I wonder who could be behind these posts...

Attached: blaziken.png (800x603, 622.25K)

Attached: vpcolo.png (1244x852, 572.02K)

It's okay when the golden age games do it, we've been over this a million times.

>Ugh, must be the Charizard falseflaggers...
Just accept that if you like Blaziken and are not a female, you're a turbofaggot

the fact that those 2 games are apparently so similar yet they were released 15 years apart tells you all you need to know about which is the better one

>Just accept that if you like Blaziken and are not a female, you're a turbofaggot
Not him, explain

Xe means that you aren't allowed to like cool shit without being a faggot in xer eyes. In short, projection.

>"No(*Laughs*)

yeah, the top one that's more challenging and has more features

(You):
>ALL THE MAINLINE GAMES SUCK LOOK AT MY OVERLEVELED INFERNAPE PLEASE START LIKING THE 3D GENS REEEEEEE
Also (You):
>DOUBLE BATTLES EVERYWHERE, TOUGH MOVESETS ON ENEMIES, I CAN'T JUST MOG THE GAME WITH MY BLAZIKEN? THIS IS SHIT REEEEEEEE

Loooooool
Le pokefaggot will eat up anything with the name pokemon on it or even a tranny ripoff so long as he's not enjoying a real pokemon game
The price of wanting to be a contrarian at all costs

>The tall chicken indistinguishable from a man in a fursuit, which just repeatedly uses basic dropkicks in the anime, that had a prevolution which was designed like a phallus, and is entirely outclassed by the starters it's paired with when it doesn't have broken hidden ability is "cool"

Not the user you're responding to but once you get Granbull it's pretty easy to steamroll Colosseum, even easier if you choose Croc as your Johto starter since it gets Screech.

>>The tall chicken indistinguishable from a man in a fursuit, which just repeatedly uses basic dropkicks in the anime, that had a prevolution which was designed like a phallus, and is entirely outclassed by the starters it's paired with when it doesn't have broken hidden ability is "cool"
Holy mental illness

>TOUGH MOVESETS ON ENEMIES, I CAN'T JUST MOG THE GAME WITH MY BLAZIKEN
what game are you describing? because it sure as fuck isn't colosseum where you can mindlessly sweep everything with umbreon and espeon simply by not falling into the trap of wasting exp on the johto shitmons the game tries to trick you to use.

It all makes sense now. It truly was the core game spinoff the series needed (and needs now).

Attached: 1644091657410.webm (800x794, 2.99M)

the "removed features": poffins

This is actually a good reminder that pokemon players don't know anything about games and the gaming community. No game ever kept adding all the main content and all its characters in every new installments like pokemon did. "Removing contents" means making a new game with new content. But Pokeautists have been so used to rebuying the same games with a different box art, that this is unacceptable to them, and even new content at all while keeping the old one is unacceptable. Graphical improvements? Unacceptable. New characters and story? Unacceptable.

Pokemon is the Star wars of videogames, does everything right but got the most autistic 'fanbase' made up of ugly manchildren

Blazibros....not like this...

CHARIZARD NOOOOOO