Guys… there is a lot of Seethe against LINK in the catalog right now

Whats happening?

Attached: 29BD5C98-3A33-46B4-8AAC-13F660C1E110.jpg (569x539, 30.58K)

It's just me having fun of you cultists

not a single person seething about crypto right now, much less LINK kek

It's a couple of schizos at most doing the bulk of the seething

Paid fud army got a few new talking points. Especially the
>it's been 5 years
has been has been everywhere the last few days

Gee, no staking, no ccip, no enterprise usage of link, next to no buying pressure. What could the seethe mean? Could it be related to this?

you arent supposed to make it

Sounds like a hoot

Attached: 4F8848CE-648B-4D91-B86C-1FC4E2BF6659.jpg (1440x1440, 333.28K)

Guys im not meming. I’ve been here since 2017 and i have never seen posts like these before kek

I used to believe most of the seething over link was paid fud but now I realize the majority is just demoralized and bored bagholders who spam the same shit everyday as some therapeutic stress ball. They spent 3-5 years doing nothing but waiting for link to moon and now they feel truly betrayed because Sergey didn’t give them millions for doing nothing except fudding.

Build something you spergs

Attached: 58EEB03F-8B12-4E5C-835D-BBA3445C2EAA.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)

Das rite yt boi u baited Color people to invest in ur scam. We want to see u burn

Nothing!? Nigga what? We funded his globohomo Whitey

It is unironically this and I'm one of the people who has been chimping out for the last several days. Yes I'm fucking mad, yes I'm sick and tired of waiting, I fucking hate all of you who defend this bullshit endlessly. Funny thing is the bagholders are making me nervous more than anything these days, the conviction that some of you have around the angry people being paid fudders is just unreal. You people are starting to make XRP schizos look sane.

You are bleeding out. Chainlink is dying.

I don't see seethe, but I see multiple threads talking about said seethe.

>pajeet english
>711 get
pottery

What do you honestly expect? for everyone to praise sergey and co non stop all the time? People are tired of holding for 5 years and watching the token getting raped for the past 2 years. Nothing was released this year yet and a few big promises were made. Investors are allowed to criticize and trying to suppress criticism only propagates a cult.

it's Monday

Nigger nogger nigger nogger

It's over bros, the Great Reset has come at a crossroad with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars and gay crashes. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message. I will be invoking the Business & Finance Emergency Act in the coming days. Every link shill and bagholder will be financially exterminated.
Allocate your capital, do your Binance Futures KYC, and prepare your shorts. It's happening lads, The Great Short is upon us.

Attached: 1615415751482.jpg (908x675, 324.54K)

Maybe the fact that 1 month before smartcon it's still less than $7 per token and we all wish we sold at $50.

I fucking hate you all.

it's abandonment anxiety manifest.

>guysssthhhh were a serious project. Go buy dog coins if you want quick gains
>links main sponsee at smartcon is Volt, whos logo is a dogcoin w a thunderbolt through it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

Way too slow.

I said faster. Faster, my slave.