A sentence how I, an OG ICO linky of course, hold a large amount of LINK since 2017/2018...

A sentence how I, an OG ICO linky of course, hold a large amount of LINK since 2017/2018. A sentence where I express deep concern with LINK

>fud point 1
>fud point 2
>fud point 3

A sentence where I just now in August 2022 realize that I have actually made a terrible mistake. A sentence of how I'm selling as soon as possible. A sentence where I encourage on you to sell as well.

Attached: google search result.png (225x225, 1.66K)

A sentence expressing my deep hatred of Chainlink, Sergey Nazarov and the holders of the Chainlink token on 4channel.org (Post #1/85).

A sentence expressing how bad you are for not being bearish on smartcon despite nobody making bullish comments. A sentence calling you a bagholder. A sentence calling you a retard. A sentence asking you to sell. A sentence mentioning sergey being a scammer

An entire post responding to a neutral comment that was not clear cut in being fud, so making sure to fud it.

Sentence about how demoralized I am and how chainlink is officially over with no chance of coming back.

(Attached pic with man holding gun to head with chainlink cube on table)

Attached: E815506F-9C0A-4D3C-8322-5EFA5D2B925A.jpg (1191x826, 107.56K)

a sentence by a smart white man who has the impulse control, future orientation, discipline and low time preference who is able to see through fed and patiently wait for passive income for life via staking

Attached: chainl.png (1662x618, 101.32K)

A sentence how now is the perfect time to sell after eth and Btc pairs have taken a nosedive, followed by a snarky “cope” post.

A pic of Sergey meme is a bonus

Attached: 92D0ECEF-B6BB-4A92-B444-B8067706E117.jpg (713x845, 339.74K)

nonsensical reply unrelated to the topic at hand

We already have that one

You missed the bullrun and will miss the next one holding a dead 2017 alt.

A post attempting to bring fud against Chainlink into the main focus of the thread again

>Insert fud post #1, ensure it has no relation to the ongoing discussion. Add cope.

> LINK has performed worse than dead shitcoins like NANO, REQ and WALTONCHAIN
> Only reason it's still on page 1 of market rankings is Sergey keeps dumping increasing the circulating supply and marketcap
This is the reason OG Linkies still haven't made it and post here. Of course now the circulating supply is too large and keeps getting larger with each dump for the price to ever moon.

Attached: link2020.png (557x322, 125.71K)

A copy paste fud post that gets ignored

Sentence how link is down 90% vs ETH. Respond to any poster with cope.

a fud reply that doesn't follow the template of this thread

>A sentence expressing my deep hatred of Chainlink, Sergey Nazarov and the holders of the Chainlink token on 4channel.org (Post #1/85)

a sentence full of slurs towards jannies, kikes and people of color

A sentence asking how you feel with a picture of tokens price at random date

A question from a newfag asking if he should buy or not, unironically confused by all the schizos and paid fud

Lately they seem to be using muh 5 years for nothing shill points

A derailing question about the size of the suicide stack that takes next 30 replys to argue and not get anywhere.

Why are the fudders so angry and spiteful? What's in it for them?

A post about some badass genius trader who bought the absolute bottom at 15 cents and sold at absolute top at 50 dollars, yet he is still wasting his life here

>A sentence about that whole "Yale" thing.

A sentence about how how the people shorting LINK come from a country of cokehead faggots.

Attached: yalething.jpg (474x202, 18.4K)

>Yale" thing.
I actually never saw this one

The amount of fud threads&posts in the last 2 weeks, and especially the last 24 hours, has been insane. What is this, some final test of our faith? Only the truly faithful who won't sell will make through to the Promised Land?

a sentence using ad hominem attacks to discredit someone who has logically backed a fudder into a corner

Yes marine HODDDLLLLLLL DIAMOND HANDS
Just another 5 years, Link can only moon after the non-believers have sold and the epic google hiding strategy made the rest of the market forget about Link so that there's nobody to buy it! Only then will link moon, trust the plan marine

Sure, user.
Sure.
Have you seen the list of sponsors for smartcon btw?

kek here we go! now we get to watch the theme of this thread play out in real time

a badly speld sentense cheking posts with repeting digits

Linkies destroyed this board for 3 years (2018 to 2020) with their endless LINK shilling, and now they get angry that we make fun of them, saying that we're bulgarians or paid fudders.

You're the laughing stock of Any Forums.

Lmao, look at the shills conveniently dodge your question:

BEHOLD
SMARTCON 2022
PROUDLY SPONSORED AND ENDORSED BY THE ONE AND ONLY VOLT INU

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-162918.png (720x1600, 129.75K)