Seriously, where is the new trailer...

Seriously, where is the new trailer? Who at GF thought this was a good idea to remain completely silent about S/V during summer? We haven't even seen any real gameplay footage and the last trailer was 2 months ago. The games will be out in 4 months, it's hard to be hyped about meme mons, empty aeras and pre-rendered cgi footage of the box legendaries.

Attached: 2w3wbl1xg1l81.png (640x640, 327.01K)

these logos are much better

My guess is that they decided to wait to drop it on August 3rd since Pre-orders open on the 4th. It makes sense if you think about it

You aren't the mass audience retards. Mom's don't care about when a trailer releases, so long as there is a 30 second TV ad a week before release and onwards passed black Friday and Christmas that's all that matters.

But don't worry, they'll drop everything about the game in the month before release.
Which they've never done before. Any time a new gen releases, they've released a new trailer in July.
Sadly true. An excuse to be lazy because putting a trailer together requires effort. Why exert the time and money when it's ultimately unnecessary?

I feel like their logic is "We have an open world, lets keep everything a mystery so people can make lots of discoveries", but when you can't even drop the name of the region, it just feels like your game lacks enough content to bother to show anything.

They'll drop the name and map in like a week. Massive website update.

Does it matter? You're all going to buy it anyways. They could show literally nothing and have pre-orders out the ass.

>didn't buy let's go because it was baby's first pokemon
>didn't buy swsh because dexit
>didn't buy bdsp because it was an obvious scam
>actually bought legends arceus because it looked like there was some effort put into it and i was right
>so far not buying sv because it looks like a downgrade from legends arceus

so why do you care if there is a trailer or not

just wanted to prove them wrong

feels like some recent marketing ploy in JP,
happened with Dragon ball super heros
no trailer,same clips used when there was but it people would keep talking or wondering/complaining about the marketing

or not and we will get a trailer before end of july

I don't understand, why they not showing literally nothing, but not overhyping these games is good behavior, just like they do it with PLA

Who cares about Scat and Toilet?

I wish you inbred mouthbreathing fucks would stop buying this shit already.

Attached: 1656256022701.png (1656x441, 792.6K)

Yes, it matters how I gonna decide which version I pick if I don't know the exclusive things each version has?

I dont have nintendo online so I can't trade pokemon my version of choice does not have, so I have to pick carefully.

>can't afford £15 a year
Lol

Why would you pay for a service you never use?
I buy like 4 switch games each year

Because £15 is pennies. The time its taken to discuss this I've made that much.

my prediction is that there will be a pokemon presents next tuesday where they'll dump a bunch of info they've been holding back to get people to impulse pre-order the game

My bet is that they are waiting to market it in a big way that's unexpected. Like the Meltan reveal but on a larger scale. We're definitely getting news next month as there's a new corocoro and retail pre-orders start for Japan plus game freak having some conference about how they made 3d models easier to make

Yes