Still no bug type legendary

>still no bug type legendary

Attached: vegeta-look-up.gif (498x298, 483.68K)

Admittedly it's kinda hard to think of a good concept for a legendary bug type

I'd say a Bug/Psychic Queen Bee type would be an easy slam dunk but they already did a Queen Bee.
Maybe a bug/rock scorpion?

Dragon/bug dragonfly

Egyptian scarab

But a bug/rock scorpion sounds like a description for any normal pokemon, a legendary has a lot more meaning behind it and represents a great power

A lot of the best ones usually have a trio around them, like the weather trio, the creation trio, the regi trio, the dog(?) trio, etc
Then you have one offs like Darkrai and Manaphy and Genesect who also have a very high standing
IDK I am genuinely out of ideas for a bug legendary, at least the bug UBs were super cool

Genesect, Arceus-Bug and Silvally-Bug.

>B-B-BUT ARCEUS DOESN'T COU-
It does.
>NNNNNOOOOOO LEGENDARIES AREN'T MYTHI-
Don't care.
>BBBBBBUUBBBUUUUT HERE'S THE OFFICIAL. FRICKIN. STATEMENT. CHUD. TPC SAYS LEGENDARIES AREN-
Don't give a shit.
>NNNOOO NO NO NO NO NO. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HERE'S THE PEER REVIEWED INDEPENDENT FACT CHECKED DATA ANALYZED BIDEN APPROVED STUDY CORROBORATED BY THE EXPERTS YOU HAVE TO-
Nah.
>I WILL ALWAYS BE A WOM-
49%.
Genesect is the bug type legendary. No one gives a shit about your gay little labels no matter how much excrement you fling.
Now kill yourself.

>Genesect
mythical not a legendary

>Arceus-Bug
mythical not a legendary

>Silvally-Bug
needs to hold an item so it doesn't count

cope, seethe, etc.

Please refer to the bottom half of the post. You may be able to see it when the noose straightens out after you step off the chair.

Silvally isn't even a legendary

Where the fuck did you come from bro we just wanna talk about bug types

That's nice. You still can. Just letting OP, and by extension you, know that you're very blatantly incorrect there is no bug type legendary currently in the franchise.

Genesect is a mythical

Attached: now.jpg (225x225, 7.82K)

As I said, please refer to the bottom section of my post. I believe transgender people remove their penises, not their eyes.

Genesect

These are actually really good ideas and I would love to see some concept art of them, you guys are way better at this than I am

Uranium's bug legendary is pretty good. It evolves from any female of the route 1 bug shitmons when holding royal jelly.

Attached: seikamater.png (507x375, 24.57K)

Are those the hallucinogens people take to delude themselves into thinking Genesect isn't a legendary? Thanks, but I'll stick with coffee.

A lot of them actually choose to keep them on, they're a lot bigger than the noodle you're packing even with the estrogen they take

Genesect is still a mythical by the way

this is the best idea
keep in mind that a legendary is often defined by not having a whole big swarm of its own species that follows it so a queen bee is honestly not a great idea.
but a scarab that can, say, control other species of bugs through its divine right as a pharaoh? would be awesome.

Ah yes, and you would know because...?
You're still denying reality by the way. Who would've thought the person who's convinced himself he's actually a woman could also convince himself of other random stupid bullshit? What a concept.
>reddit spacing
Are we done here?

Imagine exploring an ancient building, sunken underneath the shifting sand after a millenia and theN THIS THING FLIES TOWARDS YOU WITHOUT WARNING

Attached: 76067258.jpg (624x624, 105.02K)

Genesect is a mythical

Please refer to the bottom of my first post.

Make it Ahtal-Ka

Attached: file.png (512x512, 523.46K)

Practice what you preach

Genesect is a mythical

Volcarona could have been a legendary but I'm glad it's not

>random sperg
>brings up trannies out of nowhere
every. single. time.

>female
gross

Can clearly see I wasn't offbase, given the vast majority of people would have simply brushed those comments off.

It's trans "people" who always deny any kind of proof that makes "them" uncomfprtable

*blocks your path*

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda._Skyward_Sword_HD_Screen_Shot_7_30_21__5.33_PM_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 178.74K)

Genesect is clearly a mythical

Mythical and Legendary are the same shit, especially now that you can catch mythical in mainline games as well like Deoxys and Keldeo.

idk what to tell you but Genesect is a mythical

Please shut the fuck up

>What is Stingulor

hey man, I took a look at the bottom of your first post, but I've decided against doing that, sorry

Genesect is a mythical

Yeah, it'd be nice to have a bug/ground pokemon that's actually good.

hard to brush it off when half of this thread is just you constantly accusing that everyone that disagrees with you of being a tranny like a paranoid schizophrenic