So shills are now saying staking and Ccip won’t pump the price

So what on the literal fuck is the point of holding this piece of shit then?

Attached: 713A3D29-849F-4092-9310-14A78285B24D.jpg (512x512, 12.64K)

>no replies
Holy fuck just how demoralized are you niggers?

no one is as demoralized as (You)

Those Human Resource chicks, won’t feed itself. Someone going to have to pay for them, and it’s sure as hell won’t be sergay

You won’t even be able to stake nigger

why would it pump, all the bagholders are already waiting it out for staking and have already bought
ccip is a meme, so what if a bunch of ghost chains want to use link
if you want a pump in 2022, you need to buy some dogdick token

You know the whole point of staking is that it will lock up supplies, which increase price, which in turn increases profit.

Why are you guys switching narrative now? Are you losing hope to the point your cognitive dissonance is making you come up with some bullshit reasoning? Lmao

Current staking are for early investors, the lockup is offset by the inflation, and in absent of speculation the price shouldn’t increase

Yes the supply is fixed, but it doesn’t mean we don’t have inflation on current supply

Checked
It’s funny seeing how many more fud threads are flooding biz as we get closer to smartcon

So answer my original question in OP. What on the literal fuck is the point of holding this piece of shit then?

I know link is multichain but the tornado cash/ Ethereum drama is bearish for anything related. It was pretty much a torpedo to the hull of the ship. Good luck link marines, I was once one of you.

Stupid shillnigger doesn't know this board has ids

Because it is the best tech in the crypto space and bagholders hoping sergay have mercy on them, instead of dumping on them

Ah
So the globohomo decided to kill the project then. I wonder what Sergey did to piss them off.

This
Im a linkster and I admit those things will not pump the price Once I understand the dynamics more and about early investors which Im sure is enterprise really it made me kinda angry

i love the discussions about why chainlink's price can only rise through adoption and supply and demand dynamics when uniswap's token literally has not use at all
and that is one of the better projects in the top 25....

Because we have a lot of interests from short seller, speculation is off the table for link

r u short seller to my man?

Nah I suck, every time I short I lose money. I’m talking institutions short seller like celsius

r they back from dead?

Beat me, they held some of the wef members money. I’m not sure those globohomo will let them die

That is so suck I hope they die dead