Are these games any good as remakes...

Are these games any good as remakes, or is it an ORAS situation where it’s literally worse than the original in almost every conceivable away?

Attached: 37FBA094-7A21-4BBA-9DA6-E5A3811D8CFE.jpg (1600x900, 80.87K)

they're shit just like the originals.

They're just as bad as the originals

QoL (a lot)
improved trainer teams and especially rematches
better Battle Tower

All three of the Sinnoh games have different strengths and weaknesses. This one runs the best and the Underground is a lot more interesting. Its biggest fault is the forced affection. It's not enforced in the battle tower (which is a step up from the originals in Gen 4), but it ruins a bit of the fun of the rematches. I would play with a mod that disables it.

How is ORAS worse than RS?

You have some serious shit taste

How many times do you have to rebattle trainers with VS seeker to get their final team?
I swear ive battled the PI Carlos 100 times and he still has a goldeen

give me a single reason to like DPPt that isn't done drastically better by any other game in the series. The only reason anyone thinks they're good is nostalgia.

Better for quality of life updates alone

Not all trainers get leveled up teams, only a handful of them do
>How do you know which?
Rebattle them and keep track of the level, if it was higher than before then rebattle them another 2-3 times to get the highest level
>But that's stupid
Yea, that's DPPt

It's easier and it has less content than DP, so it's worse than ORAS

retard

Platinum is the second best game in the series after Legends Arceus

Johtroons...

ORAS are better than the originals, but these are worse. So your onomatopoeia is wrong by itself and you're really autistic

>onomatopoeia
you mean metaphor

Great then once they make an end of game only game they've got the beginnings of something not total shit

OK buddy retard, name one thing about the game Platinum didn't do better?

>It's easier
BDSP's postgame rematches are even harder than the ones in Platinum, and BDSP has the strongest Battle Tower by far.

Cynthia's team

Literally every mainline game does something better than other mainline games. This is "one step forward two steps back" the series.