Never forget what they took from you

Never forget what they took from you

Attached: pokemon_z_fan_cover_v2_by_kogadiamond1080-d99neo8.jpg (1024x944, 174.85K)

i didn't want it. i had enough after XY

I'm not a consoomer who actively begs for game freak to sell me scam rehashes

OH NO I DIDNT GET TO SPEND THE SAME AMOUNT ON A SLIGHT ALTERED GAME

XY killed pokemon

It would've been XZ and YZ (z looks like a 2)

>I started with Crystal
>didn't get another pokemon game till Emerald
>when DP came out I waited for Platinum
>when BW came out I waited for Gray, meaning I didn't play Gen 5 till B2W2 were out
>gf gifted me Y and we got into VGC, so I was real excited for Z
>the day SM were announced I decided never to give TPCi a cent again
A pirate's life for me.

Whether it'd be "Z" or split versions of a third installment, Zygarde's Complete forme deserves to have Aura Break as its ability and also be a permanent forme change instead of it being tied to a half assed version of zen mode

Attached: CsY5K1cUEAIfNHE.jpg (1200x675, 65.75K)

Play the game.

Played them, still a shit gimmick.

>beat Red
>play Gold and Crystal a bit
>play X
the jump in tech was surreal, i would have loved a Z

I feel like him going into permanent full form is a stretch by lore just like it would be ultranecrozma and eternamax. It makes sense that it's not permanent

Also make it at minimum bigger than the planet.
This thing's a God after all.

Attached: Neon God.png (817x608, 151.81K)

Its not permanent, it ends when the battle ends.

I just disagree. If we are going by lore reasons, then it would make perfect sense that Zygarde-Complete would've had Aura Break as its ability. Wether it is permanent or not, but still.
To actually be THE counter to Xerneas and Yveltal in-game it needs Aura Break, and according to the dex entry from Moon version. "This is Zygarde's 100% form. It has enough power to overwhelm even Xerneas or Yveltal."

If anything, it could've been similar to how Shaymin-Sky's forme change acts.
Triggered by the Zygarde Cube and depending on how many Zygarde Cells the player have found and collected, choose whatever forme you want, but the 100% forme only lasts
for 12 hours or whatever in-game timer there would be.

Now, on the other hand, I get that its massive HP stat is a problem and if anything it'd be nice to see a proper re-distribution of its stats, instead of it
being a massive damage sponge imo.

Such a shame that designs like Ultra Necrozma and Zygarde-C are temporary gimmicks.

Zyggy's complete forme only being 4.5m/14'09" tall is kinda small, I'll give you that!

>This thing's a God after all
It is?

Attached: 1515683767903.jpg (3720x2628, 3.99M)

Ignore him, he's an autist who posts that in every thread about Zygarde. I think it might be a fetish.

yet you bought USUM
curious

I skipped SM so everything in USUM was new to me.

>yet you [FANFIC]

The Zygarde battle in SwSh felt pretty boss-like with it changing forms halfway

Nah, it's not.
Still, being the guardian of the ecosystem is very impressive.

You mean in the expeditions? Yes.
I think it's consider the hardest of all.

I love Zygarde's retarded HP stat.

Attached: 100.png (1024x512, 404.08K)

Actually yes it should get that form at the start of the battle
In Alola actually it makes sense cause you collect the cells and there's no apparent reason on why the cells are even there (or not yet explained, anyway). In Kalos the cells being scattered always but in battle would make more sense.

Blame the anime.

Still lower than Guzzlord, Chansey and Blissey tho.
At least it has defenses to go with (Chansey and Blissey their Special Defense, but their Physical Defense Doesn't exist)

What were the blue and red wings supposed to represent? Xerneas and Yveltal? And the 5-color things in his chest? Nobody will know.

you bought a rehash of kanto though

>you [FANFIC]