Why is everyone talking about RLC

why is everyone talking about RLC

Attached: 6254435353.jpg (576x768, 49.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digital oil my basterd bloody bitch ser

just create a general and stop with the spam

Because most of us have the 8700 barrels at this point. Might as well talk about it freely at this point

this

can someone give a QRD on what RLC does that is unique from every other shitcoin

Nobody is talking about rlc.
Nobody is starting wars in the middle east for digital oil.

iex.ec/

i really dont want to do my own research i just need someone smarter than me to tell me what it does and say if its good or not

>Nobody is starting wars in the middle east for digital oil.
doubt

im not smart enough to understand 90% of crypto tech and shit. i try i really do try reading white papers but i dont understand anything i read

That because all crypto is vaporware. There's no way to understand whitepapers because it's just a whole bunch of nonsensical wishful thinking by pseudo-intellectual computer scientists who think they're innovative but their project has 0 functionality in the actual world.

It does several things. One being if you want to render a CGI video, you can rent decentralized processing power using RLC. You can also earn RLC by having your GPU work for the RLC network. iExec does this privately, meaning you cant see what your GPU is working on. Also you can rent out datasets without it being stolen for instance for deepfakes

that actually sounds reallly nice. so its like a way of renting computer power to process computer stuff in the cloud? so if i have a shitty 10 year old HP laptop but want to render a meme video for youtube i can upload it to RLC and get it done 1000 times faster than my shitbox without a video card?

i could see science labs making good use out of this too. places where funding might be tight and they cant buy the latest video cards

is it only GPU or can do it do computer processing power like a hivemind of CPUs to act like a super computer? if it can do that i bet a lot of colleges and research companies would use it

Yes. I tried it in beta about two years ago. Earned 7 RLC after one hour.

You can rent or provide TEE or GPU at the marketplace. TEE is CPU in a way where you cant see what your CPU is working on, google trusted execution environment. The price of processing power of the network is in nano RLC.

Attached: 2022-08-22 08_46_34-Window.png (1890x899, 94.82K)

>hivemind
The CPU is pooled in workerpools, so it would be the supercomputer type.

this actually sounds revolutionary. theres no other cryptos doing this too? this sounds like it could change the world and make super computer processig affordable to the masses

thank you for the rundown user i am going to buy some next paycheck. i will have to figure out what kind of wallet it takes, hopefully i can just put it in exodus because i hate having a ton of different wallets but if not thats ok

It's on ethereum