Is this true Any Forums?

Would it really save us money to get rid of student debt?

Attached: nina turner student debt.png (507x124, 11.99K)

>the government isn't funded by taxpayers

How do people this stupid remember to breathe?

>isn't paid for by the taxpayers
It is, because ultimately all money at the government disposal comes from the people

>the federal government is the lender
Complete non sequitur with the previous statement. Yes the federal government is the lender. It leant taxpayer money to students with the expectation of repayment. By cancelling the debt, the government (taxpayers) don't get repaid. So not being repaid means taxpayers ended up paying.

By holding on to the debt, the government would have earned interest and principal. In theory the government would make money.

This person is retarded.

Fpbp

Don't forget these people vote.

cant wait for sleepy joe to extend and forgive up to $10k in student loans.

>bu-but I already paid my loans 6 years ago!! what about meeeeeee!!!!

boo hoo faggot. I was making 10 dollars an hour 10 years ago in retail and now that same store starts people out at $16 an hour. I should be paid out the difference for all the hours I worked @ $10 an hour because...its not fair!!!!

it costs money to hire debt sharks to harass homeless kids that will never be able to pay you back
it costs no money to NOT do that
therefore, it does not cost tax payers money.

I had an argument with a leftist the other day about Republicans trying to control schools. He didn't seem to realize that the public schools are part of the government and that the government has always controlled them. He did the whole smug leftist thing when I started bringing up that every teacher and librarian is a government employee and therefore anything they teach is part of the government.

Link to evidence of your assertion? Exactly.

>t. literal retard

This bitch is an author and teacher and used to be an ohio representative

Attached: 121111.png (2708x1023, 1013.76K)

Taxes don't even cover the interest.

FYI - infinite money printing isn’t a cause of inflation, the federal government calculates inflation

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The loans are already paid for.

we tried voting literacy tests, but politicians pander to anyone if it means potential votes for themselves.
so we have these idiots now.
and unfortunately we have child proof caps on chemicals which allows them to breed more.
for more information, watch the prophecy movie "idiocracy"

With over 8% inflation and frozen interest on all the federal student loans, as of now it would save the government money to get rid of them.

or dont freeze the interest.....

>or dont freeze the interest.....

Attached: 1635675331653.png (500x522, 137.21K)

So, if the government forgives current loans, are they still going to issue out new ones? Because if the government gets into the habit of forgiving student loans, then the logical thing for students to do is to take out the max possible loans & sink any extra money into investments.

>sink any extra money into investments.
Have you considered becoming a comedian