Of all the alleged most likely fake leakmon, this one has me confused. All we know is it has a hammer...

of all the alleged most likely fake leakmon, this one has me confused. All we know is it has a hammer, it's a fairy but no mention of the second type, elite 4 has it, and I think it was claimed to be 2 stages? Why do they keep calling it that I don't like that I want a cool pokemon with a big fucking hammer not what is being described

I'm kinda just picturing a pink creature with a hammer. what do you all make of this?

Attached: ztv4rnw1okb91.png (589x186, 24.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daikokuten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a pink creature with a hammer
probably

I doubt they'll show it before release, we just have to wait for the inevitable leak/datamine 2 weeks before release to know for sure

yeah like no traits about it have been established, like its just a thing with a hammer which sounds cool but... confusing?
same here. with all the leak nonsense id hope maybe it comes a bit sooner then normal if these leaks hold any weight

I really fucking hope that user who theorized that the trailer is coming out this week due to preorder stuff going live on the 4th is right. I'm tired of all of this vague nonsense and pussyfooting, I just want to see more of the game.

This is one of those bits that has me leaning fake. What he's describing is either a Hammerhood/Brownie from Dragon Quest or just Presea from Tales of Symphonia with a hammer.

Pokemon's a little past outright ripping mons from other JRPGs.

Attached: Hammerhood.jpg (1280x720, 248.56K)

yeah we have seen jack fucking shit officially. which I think makes people just assume the leaks have to be true because we have seen NOTHING
I was thinking of this dragon quest dude but a girl and pink basically. i dunno if I think what your saying but I do not trust this leak. I'm just so information starved I'm running with it for now

Fake

Drew this last night for another thread. How I envision this one turning out. Sometimes we just get weird, anthropomorphic Pokémon. Kind of imagining that's the case here, although I leaned on it being some kind of elf.

Attached: Hammer Friend.png (1406x836, 46.41K)

>We would like to tease in june
Fucking ESL

>which I think makes people just assume the leaks have to be true
to be fair there is a fair bit if evidence supporting them, either that or its the most elaborative troll leak we've ever seen

ok the second evolution with the first stages hair? lile perfect. these are both really coo
lyeah most likely
people sure love saying that I just have not seen any such evidence. what evidence is there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daikokuten

I think this hammer loli might be based on this god but as a female Pokemon

Amy Rose

>Pokemon's a little past outright ripping mons from other JRPGs
>Thinking jrpgs invented their enemies
Its 99% folklore

I think you don't understand just how iconic Dragon Quest and its characters/monsters are in Japan. DQ III-V basically defined a generation.

Attached: 088ECD14-8F50-42DF-A4D6-E4D7B80B93BF.jpg (1920x1080, 329.56K)

My first thought was Amy Rose.

yeah that
i appreciate the interesting possibility

if its real, I'm hoping its going to have the hammer as part of its anatomy

id prefer not but im open to the idea, how would you want the hammer incorporated as ap art of it?

Remember the grinch?

that user has yet to tell me what the evidence is. if anyone does claim to know what the evidence these leaks are real are id sure like to know
because so far it just seems to be a jackass on twitter with a stupid username getting centro to be his mouthpiece