Dropped out twice

>dropped out twice
>once from uni, once from trade school
>work fast food
>crypto and other investments stagnant
>23 yo
>family hates me, about to kick me out
help Any Forums

Attached: 4F8D01B8-A844-4152-81AC-A5AE5BCB9413.jpg (128x128, 4.22K)

hey retard have you tried NOT being a lazy and undisciplined fuckup?

a couple times briefly

>23 yo
it's alright

just go do construction, find a girl, settle down, if you want, you can convert to Islam.

Attached: 310FF6CF-1010-4B8D-AC5C-E7FD90ADAFEE.jpg (1160x920, 343.54K)

>dropped out of trade school
you are beyond hope

Get so fat that you become immovable.

>26
I got bad grades, mental breakdowns during uni, repeating and even I didn't drop out yet.

What kind of luck do you have?

Attached: pepe fuzzy.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

It’s not hard. I never went to class, ski’d, drank, and smoked every day. Easily graduated with two degrees and got a six figure job within a year after graduating. Have some confidence in yourself, that is the best advice I can give any one here.

Graduated in 2020 so I don’t wanna hear muh Covid or muh recession

>dropped out twice
>once from uni, once from trade school
stop being a undisciplined cunt for once and get a damn clue about what you actually want to do in life. Do internships, do some research, then go back to school. You've already wasted enough time, so get to work

>family hates me, about to kick me out
this is nothing less than psychotic in this day and age unless you're truly insufferable

get hired as an apprentice somewhere good where they will cover your training / trade school for you, so you get paid as you advance in your career. tons of companies offer this.

dont give up user, keep grinding. you're still young and with that young age comes a lot of forgiveness, so take advantage of that.

I am the same age and basically the same situation
23yo, I yearn for a girlfriend for 10years
Yet I am kissless, handholdless, dateless
You don’t get how demoralizing this. You stay up get to class and you know, not in 100yrs you will get the opportunity one girl will be attracted to you
You know there will no weekend or late evening to look forward to to see a girl
You will go home alone

There is nothing else on my mind than this misery. Can’t concentrate on class or make plans, work towards something
It’s honestly cruelty neutering mental torture

I wait for crypto to go up again that’s the only way
No other chance

go all in on DOGE right now. boom, future fixed.

I was like you once, then 10 years later I made it with crypto and I'm still a kissless, handholdless, dateless virgin.
money hasnt changed anything.

If you lack belief in yourself and the resolve to accomplish something as trivial as university or trade school, why would your family believe in you or support you?

Muh covid u schmuck

208 get
+ green id
Future plumber

I have a woman I love, but I have to let her go and move away for work, in the hopes of saving enough to make it one day
oh the irony

LOL, that just happened to me, my gf literally just left for work/career because she couldn't find anything better here and rents too expensive. Bro she might hate you but it depends how mature the both of you are really.