Has there ever been a bigger self-own in in ternet history?

Has there ever been a bigger self-own in in ternet history?

Attached: 1643364677351.png (630x615, 445.11K)

Attached: 19077BDB-B5B6-4ABB-8381-B0B008C4788F.jpg (685x767, 92.54K)

>Any Forums contrarian too low IQ to realize he's fallen victim to a tribalist niggerbrain psyop by the ruling class
KEK FUCKIN TRANNY I LOVE WORKING 55 HOURS A WEEK JUST TO SURVIVE

At least leftists are actively fighting the status quo and not participating. Unlike rightoids who are all submissive obedient inssecure compliant and productive little cock suckers. Deepthroating that authority boot every chance they can get. Yes landlord daddy ill pay your rent on time. Yes boss daddy ill work hard and even overtime just for you. Yes spank me more haha im your little nazi uberboy haha yes daddy spank me more i love it yes i will do anything just tell me im good haha im a strong alpha male boy haha

Working is for subhumans

Hippies, beatniks, they've always been like that.

great job

this. i haven't woken up to go to work in over 10 years. i sleep and wake up whenever and wherever i want. lol i've beaten the jews

I wake up 3 times a week to go to work early. I hate it and feel worse than an animal would feel. Even they worked less

>writing this

> dog-walker
> numb
> in his 30s
> tranny
> works part-time, but says he'd like to work less
> reddit mod
i'd pity him if he wasn't a reddit mod
god knows i've been banned at least 20 times from there simply for sharing a study on racial differences, with mods letting me be insulted endlessly without being able to react because they banned me from their sub
other than that the idea of not contributing to society is great

When your ideology attracts absolute infantile losers you should get a little concerned and maybe look in the mirror

Just two sides of the same coin.

Attached: 15650 - brown_skin colorful_hair ear glasses hair pol_(4chan) subvariant chudjak_front text tranny variant chudjak.png (2028x2104, 74.24K)

I am enjoying the slow descent into technological hyper-capitalism.

no theyre not you fucking mongoloid they're just as npc as right wingers who get their FACTS AND OPINIONS from an echo chamber, whether it be their retarded friends or the internet. protesting with niggers doesnt mean youre making a difference, you're just another pawn being controlled. dumbass.

i make six figures a year at a wfh corporate accounting job, i couldn't care less about your nigger cattle opinions

It's been a 16 year struggle for me to figure out what I want to do, and more recently I learned a little more so out of those 16 years, those last 2 have been a search for meaningful work.
We need work to matter. Even if this sounds cringe, as in work for Christ and Christendom. I'm not saying you need to go build the next Troyes cathedral for a spot to sleep and some bread. But you can bet your ass if it took 400 years to build the next great cathedral and you knew your whole life would be in it, you would be satisfied as you died with it yet uncompleted.
Around here I don't know what to do. I refuse to make parts nobody needs in a factory. I refuse to make chips and junk food for Lays, I refuse to make Pepsi or beer. I refuse to make dog food or car parts, I made those for 4 miserable years.
So I don't know where to look. I'm lost. I've been lost for a long time.

Attached: (you) yeah.jpg (1109x1109, 473.11K)

>Getting triggered by that
Says more about you, boot boy

Right wingers don't even believe in the logos truth anymore. Left wingers are cringe but at least they're not supporting a guy who just tells half truths or just straight lies all the time.

I make six figures editing yaml configs without having a degree you dumb nigger, it's not the achievement you think it is

they're all liars you fucking retard, wake up. it does not matter who you vote for, it doesnt matter what you do, there will not be a revolution, the GAE is too big to fail. you must be a teenager, homesexual/tranny (mental rot), or an alcoholic on adhd medications

couldn't care less, nigger cattle

Of course you don't :)

Yeah man that's why I'm starting as a teacher next month. At least I can go home every day knowing that I did something good. Karmamaxxing

Well you certainly type like a rightie

Rent is due, btw

Grow up user, nobody does trolling any more. We're not children.

leftists are the status quo lmao

the anti work reddit is hopeless. they think rent is too high and minimum wage is too low, but they are also pro mass immigration. they complain about workers rights except for their right to refuse experimental injections