Why didn't you learn 2 code?

Why didn't you learn 2 code?

Attached: 1659557901750509.png (593x434, 183.15K)

I too am an expert on mental health

Attached: EC09E4FE-0345-4F84-9D4C-B6ADF552E109.jpg (685x767, 92.54K)

those are california rates. he's basically poor.

honestly I'm too retarded.

i did. it's boring and autistic and i'd rather coast in my do-nothing $100k/year wfh job than endure the pain of being a professional codenigger.

>Chudbragging
Bet he isn't so open about discussing dick length

i prefer my life

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-08-21 à 20.45.54.png (236x199, 54.1K)

Because nobody wants to be a corporate cuck like you dude.

just because you know how to code doesn't mean you have to be a corporate cuck or a wagie.

i got passive income + the ability to create apps scripts or whatever the fuck I want to perform any task I want. It's a very valuable skill, especially in this age.

All these tech companies can throw money around because of the low interest rates the last years. This came to an end, all those useless eaters will have a rude awakening. Essential jobs are stable in a recession, but people will vut netflix and airbnb, people will travel less, coorps will buy less ads on facebook and co. Damn i like it when all this tech nonsense will go down in flames.

cope, there is no need for you to be in front of a computer. You actually hate it. Passive income neet is the way and you failed

Thread is full of traide cope, have fun shoveling shit or whatever at 6:00 A.M tomorrow, tradie!

>im a better wagie than you
cope wagie

how far does say $400k get you in cali?

is it like $200k after taxes then $50k after rent? sounds bad

i literally said I have passive income faggot, about as passive as it gets.

this is the corotate equivalent of telling everyone to buy bitcoin at 60k

demoralization thread

Wonder how much of it is stock value and actual cash

At least 3/4 of it is in RSU funny money, guaranteed.

Base pay doesn't increase much as you climb the ladder. You get paid in stocks to "encourage" you to care about the company's outcome even though you're just a cog in the giant conglomerate and have no means to sway any of its products or trajectory. It's all a scam.

Attached: 1660583715007967.jpg (575x474, 30.61K)

I live just outside LA and was easily living with my wife and kid paying for a 3 bedroom condo on only 60k a year. People who make 400k a year should be able to retire in 5 years.

how does this guy use the rsus(most od his comp) if hes job hopping every year?