There's a ghost

on the ICP chain. Have you heard about it?
Is it a scam or should one buy a delectable position?

Attached: boo.png (1600x1600, 11.35K)

meh got 100$ let it ride ig

Tons of volume this morning about to pop off.

turned 1 icp into 3 and I bought early as well and it was somehow already 400k mc

i turned 1 icp into 6 on canic. however canic is still down and icpswap haven’t released an update. fuckers have robbed me.

this reminds me you still need to put in a substantial amount of icp to get any meaningful icp returns. i can’t bear to gamble my piddly 1000 icp stack.

You can diversify without gambling. I have 25% in an 8 year non dissolving node, 50% in a two year node, and 25% in NFTs and shitcoins. You gotta make money in the early days of a network when things are easy if you want to make it in crypto. Probably not to late to throw a hundred in for an easy double or triple but catch the next one for sure.

I was also pretty early - weird how /biz sleep on every moneymaker

is 10m market cap realistic?

Utterly pathetic pajeet faggots.
Do you not even feel an ounce of embarrassment?

How the fuck am I a pajeet? FUCK OFF SAMBO

I can see it pumping for as long as it's the only coin on icpswap

There’s a nigger living in the blockchain

Attached: 9B7209E1-7235-4D07-AE73-49374BAA541B.jpg (962x649, 323.88K)

only 27 grams of embarrassment, sorry

user, I...

Attached: ghostfetish.jpg (1800x2100, 297.51K)

Theyre going to dump on your asses

36k to 40k between 50k and 60k is decent

45k now hope you listened biz bros

Attached: gottom.jpg (800x1012, 144.84K)

How do I get shitcoin graphs on the Internet Computer

Less and less holders... no.

Careful anons. Theres money to be made but airdrops yet to be sold exist and and are still finding out.

less holder, more moon
you will learn... you will learn

How do i make money with icp … i know its going to be the next big thing in blockchain i get it, but whats the next thing that gonna launch a shitcoin… ORIGYN is over priced imo at 200m market-cap they can come around to themselves, whats the upcoming thung that i need to buy in your opinion?

Make money? With icp? Kek!

Look ICP it is the best goat it give many milk it from swiss, best farmers in the richest village
ICP remain best goat it live for 8 whole years.
You can not fud its milk.
Not only is icp is the fastest goat in the continents but also coming from switzerland, from best quality prize winning swiss family farmers. He is way stronger than the american israeli goats, they are slow weak and sick from too much inbreeding, shitting too much and keep dying all the time right but surely a bon vivant like yourself will understand the quality differencing, poor and gord quality as you know it is an immidiate thing. Integrating well with other goat, he can also solve your entire village problem, very smart speedy. Smartest I have ever heard you try right now here is the contract.
Understand milk of icp giving the great invigoration and strength, healing power. Espcially for the phallus oragan but it take a little time, you must take care of this goat and giving good food it will many reward from this giving back
look no mind to shudra an dalit street urchin right now ok sers hahahahahaha they staying famished and hungering in delhi underground invoking many cursings of cyber vishnu not problem we eating best curry soon and they wash our feets soon hahahahaha
We are going to bollywood eoy. You will learn.
It has the magic power of moon, no doubt. The milk is young and gord for health and wealth right now succulent taste. Do not be confusing right now sers. It is the best purchase. Best of any goat on the market. It is a special offer at this time. Limiting supply ser, you may decide fate between your village rich or poor gaylord. All buyers will have many wives, lovers, fame, no problems with money and gold this is foretold.
You will learn. I will drop my 500g spicy curry vindaloo on your poor bencod bitch urchin head from the highest chimney from my mumbai highrise eoy. Your sisters will drop naked for 0.01 ICP.
You will learn.