Sister asks me to give her money for barista coffee , $3

>Sister asks me to give her money for barista coffee , $3
>I explain she can buy a pot of coffee for the same price at the shop which will give her at least 1 months worth of portions
>She still insists and i buckle
What compels people to throw away money so happilly? Same with designer clothes, anything to do with consumerism and expensive items. The grind of saving money should be fun to everyone, but they just want to spend and then wonder why they remain poor and work until 65+

Attached: 1658871395192723.jpg (680x678, 116.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhE_kIOyz4A
worldweatheronline.com/berlin-weather-history/berlin/de.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that pic
>falling for polcel bait
Forecast for upcoming week is always on neutral green. The red one is current temperature with varying colors

It's the same thing with having takeaway or even going to a restaurant. Some friends of mine do that on a regular basis and I never understood that. It's super expensive. Just go grocery shopping.

got ass pics of your sister?

The only expensive clothes i buy are from UF-Pro, Fristspear, Crye Precision and Carinthia.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhE_kIOyz4A

no, you feel for media brainwashing. In the uk heat up to 31c was shown as yellow as shown in the video. Now if the temp is over 25c they show it as a blood red to scare people.

both are too hot

bot

completely different country you fucktard
it has always been like the other poster said

>25c
>hot

Why are Euros such pussies when it comes to heat my city has been over 42c for 3 months at this point and it’s like this every year.

Well that's kinda not the same thing. Do you honestly enjoy spending like 2 hours every day cooking? I don't, I got better things to do. The time I would spend cooking one meal would net me profits for at least 3 days of takeaways

ohnononono the brainlets are showing their """"strength""" by falling for fake shit like the sheep they are

t. cries when it's below 0 and has to endure weeks of blackouts

Attached: collage_wetterkarten~2.png (656x800, 621.99K)

That's what I've noticed since covid started

Some people are very bad at handling money.

Because you don't have 99& humidity to go along with the heat, retard. Try going outside when it feels like you're drinking hot soup anytime you breathe.

No my city gets cold as fuck too like -40C. For the center of world culture I’m surprised you trade haven’t discover heating and air conditioning.

>Why are Euros such pussies when it comes to heat
The point is the media wants us to think 30c is super scary mega hot to push the global warming narrative

It was 35 celsius 20 years ago. This summer the highest was 33 celsius. Climate commies can fuck off.

bot

Actually your image must be fake. Historical records show that it never got above 24c in Berlin on the 18th of august 2009.
>worldweatheronline.com/berlin-weather-history/berlin/de.aspx

Remarkable how you have the gall to call others sheep while posting literal propaganda.

uh neolib bros..

Zomg goys!!!! The weather channel is red, stop having babies!!! What are you, racist???

Attached: B9DCB398-B1E1-41FB-9ED9-B9DA52BB6935.jpg (633x204, 30.35K)