Is he right? Does gen 10 and info on it exist that could be leakable?

Is he right? Does gen 10 and info on it exist that could be leakable?

Attached: IMG_20220724_181545.jpg (589x854, 182.67K)

gen 10 leak. UBs return

Attached: fuck.jpg (480x722, 82.85K)

I'm sure there's some plans for it already, but no way it's anything concrete. I take it that Game Freak puts most of their effort into a new generation, and then sends designers and planners to draft up the next one afterwards. SV should be pretty complete by now, but I still doubt there's anything even going on right now other than early ideas.

gen 10 is likely still in the planning stages. even if information on it could be leaked, it would likely change significantly before release

>Avengers
Cringe and underage

Gen 10 is definitely in the early planning stages. There are probably a couple potential names they have yet to settle on.

Region will probably be Italy though. Gen 9 was either Spain or Italy and Spain won out.

GF tend to use vacation Hotspot for regions now.

He's also a football fan and a khu follower
If he isn't under 16 he's at least massively autistic

well Gen 10 will already be in its very early concept stage, they gotta plant hints in SV like they do for every game.

Eh, I'd expect Germany first if we're actually sticking in Europe for a third region in a row.

It's gonna be Japan for sure this time.
They couldn't travel for "research" for the past two years after all.

So you think they have the balls to do future kanto/johto?
>30th anniversary
>kanto/johto 30 years later
>blue is new professor oak
>resurgence of team rocket smuggling in regional forms of pokemon on black market
>some non-kanto/johto become invasive species and evolve differently/develop new regional forms

who knows. With how SV combine both Portugal and Spain i could expect three possibilities for European region where many countries in Europe mashed into one.
>mashed Mediterranean region (Italy + Greece)
>mashed Heartland Europe (Germany + Austria + Switzerland + Netherlands)
>mashed Scandinavia (Norway + Sweden + Denmark)
Outside of Europe, the only possibilities are
>Canada
>Australia + New Zealand
>Another US region
>or Back to Japan
that's it.

I genuinely wonder what the fuck they're planning to do with Gen 10
It genuinely feels like it's gonna be a reboot

How much of Japan is left, considering that the Sinjoh ruins threw a chunk of it out of the window?

If leaks came from GF it would be possible, but that doesn't happen. Leaks come from localizers and testers and they don't get any info until the game is deep in development.

Wouldn’t be mad. The newer regions themselves have basically felt like caricatures of the areas they’re based on

I'd imagine it's in the works, and has some ideas specifically for it. A tenth generation is kind of a big deal. Whether there's something substantial or not to leak, probably not, but I imagine it's been heavily storyboarded already.

Personally I think 2 maximum
>Japan Chugoku region + Shikoku island as one = One new region east of Hoenn and west of Johto (with hint of Eastern part of Kyushu-like island connected to Johto Cianwood town)
>Japan entire Tohoku region = One new region north of Kanto and South of Sinnoh. Sinjoh might be included here.
But I doubt Game Freak want to made this one since it reminds them of GSC + HGSS where they were forced to connect Johto with Kanto. Hoenn and Sinnoh were created at the exact opposite of Japan AND isolated from Johto-Kanto heartland AS "borderlands" of Japan in Pokémon world.
Putting a new region geographically in between preexisting region = imperative to connect it with those older regions, particularly route numbering. (this is in Japan and you could expect many Japanese fans' Gen 2 nostalgia to rise again, something that GF tried so hard to shutdown Johto because it is too tedious for them).

bet its gonna be a kanto remake with even shittier artstyle than bdshitpee

I think they have a plan for the next 10 years but it isn't concrete, as they balance the events involving the next Nintendo console, if the country/location they are planning to be next region has a current major issue, and/or if the sales of their current game is selling well.

I think they are sticking on their 3-year development schedule.

China is a very real possibility too. People sleep on it

No, Game Freak have barely started working on Gen 10 and the odds are they push it to 2026, to line up with the series' 30th anniversary anyway, like they binned Z version to get SM out for the 20th anniversary.

>japs
>celebrating chinks
>much less allowing the Party interfere with how they develop their shit
Did you get kicked in the head today user?

It'll be interesting if we have a break year again
Maybe they'll have ILCA do something for 2025?

dumb cracker

Even side games are ok. Why there isn't any spinoff games where the protagonists whom you play are NPCs from mainline games
>Yancy & Curtis in game about filming, where you play various mini-games.
>Sina & Dexio spin-off game where you play to investigate Zygarde. From Kalos to Alola

Attached: __sina_and_dexio_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_asatsuki_fgfff__sample-380b8fb84eda0c784a7d316e69c934ff.jpg (850x1417, 179.16K)

The location gen 10 is based on has been revealed

Attached: 1656339297915.png (1194x940, 142.84K)