Hey, I have AVAX

Hey, I have AVAX

Attached: 1658633799508.jpg (851x494, 70.09K)

Daily wallet usage has collapsed and the AVAX Foundation blew hundreds of millions trying to bribe people to use their DeFi. What a fucking shitshow

It's also really fucking quiet around Avalanche right now, nothing new whatsoever on the horizon. They only launched some obscure pajeet ponzi game subnets, literally nothing else.

Looks like there's no steam whatsoever left.

They have and are still using paid shills. All the "Hey niggers I have avax" posts were all paid shills, and realy bad ones.

Attached: 1647542871462.png (782x199, 33.84K)

it's very obvious you guys are trying to fud your own bags. I'm not selling and I'm going to keep accumulating

Not fudding but I don't see any kind of narrative that will get AVAX anywhere near to 2021 highs ever again. Sad and harsh truth.

So which tent is yours?

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

>It's also really fucking quiet around Avalanche right now
>he doesnt know
LOL

Yeah bro, I'm sure the next le heckin' epic generic ponzi game shitcoin will pump your bags

Attached: 1652447996900.png (370x416, 126.32K)

>Vitalik announces he's going to bring subnets to ETH
>they are 100x faster and he's going to call them hypernets
it's fucking over AVAX bros

Attached: 1637799316140.jpg (303x298, 77.51K)

900+ Subnets are in the works but thats not even what I meant kek.
just wait. dont buy.
ETH2 is a shitshow and inferior in everything when compared to avalanche.
>they are 100x faster
ETH2 will have a Finality time of 14+ minutes, how is 14+ minutes 100x faster than SUB SECOND finality?

>900+ Subnets are in the works but thats not even what I meant kek.
>just wait. dont buy.
Cope is off the charts here, have fun bagholding your EOS 2.0

Attached: 1641833212239.png (1191x826, 860.57K)

900 subnets that aren't going to be used and will be a disaster to maintain because you can't properly scale, and can only communicate through bridges. Seems like a real mess.

Why would I even build on this if I'm just given a subnet for myself and I'm contained to it? Doesn't make any sense. And what can even be built besides more DeFi and NFT stuff?

>eth bridges suck so all bridges suck
have fun with your centralised rollups

Nice argument for why the network even needs bridges and can't communicate directly. Seems like a major design flaw on Avalanche's part.

because horizontal scaling is clearly the future. even eth realises this much. the whole space is just chains connceted by bridges

>and can only communicate through bridges.
dont need bridges to go between subnets.
also not all Subnets have to communicate with all other Subnets.
Mastercard has no use for the Crabada Subnet for example.

>dont need bridges to go between subnets.
I'm not seeing this - I see you need bridges to go between subnets. If Mastercard wants to communicate with Crabada how does it do that - it has direct communication to the subnet?

You do need bridges. In fact the architecture is very similar to rollups except a) there are less stringent security assumptions which is good because it prevents contagion and allows for greater flexibility (stronger security assumptions can still be made if required but there are tradeoffs at work here) and b) instead of giving up and outsourcing the scaling problem to third parties who will parasitically extract value from the main chain, a uniform solution has been developed by avalabs that will be user friendly instead of fragmenting the network

So far they use LayerZero Lab bridges between the C-Chain and Subnets which are the best, until Chainlink get off their arses. Inter Subnet bridging won't be necessary for a while, having shit bypass the C-Chain completely makes no sense it fractures liquidity. Long term they'll have an IBC equivalent, as well as actual IBC for Cosmos Subnets. Interoperability is a separate Blockchain problem not exclusive to Avalanche.