Did the leaks revive your interest in the Game?

Did the leaks revive your interest in the Game?

Attached: 1654090557677.jpg (1284x1920, 169.91K)

no because all the faggot leakers want to talk about is what pokemon are in the game.

Not really, except for the cross gen evos. The paradox forms sounded cool until it was revealed they're UB-tier/don't evolve. Happy for my bro Primeape. Wish Galvantula would get an evo eventually.

Yes and no. The new pokemon sound cool and plentiful but we don't know much about the game itself and being forced to where school uniforms is shit

No

>Happy for my bro Primeape
This and Gallade

>all the faggot leakers want to talk about is what pokemon are in the game.
That's mostly the people who ask them if an irrelevant shitmon is in the game, not the leakers themselves

I honestly don't pay attention to core leaks, just aesthetic leaks.
If you show me new pokemon, new evos, gym leaders, etc Im interested in them. Even its potentially fake blurred images

If you tell me how mechanic works and shit like that Im not that interested.
And the reason of why is because I can't really judge some abstract thing I have not tested.

IF you show me an image, fake or real, I can judge. I like it, I hate it, I wish it was real I hope is fake... its something I can work with.

If you tell me things like "there is a new mechanic that will allow to power certain moves!" Well, I can't do anything with that, I can like or dislike or even think is a good thing or a bad thing because its something you need to test.

Or there are 3 cities and 6 towns...then again I can't make myself an idea because you can do 3 cities and 6 towns and be awesome or make 3 cities and 6 towns that are literally one street.

After swsh, I think I’m done with the games. I just like the cards and stuff. The leaks are fun to look at though

Nope, just here for the trainwreck and shitposting
Doubt I'll toch another mainline Pokemon game, Showdown and fangames is all I need

I’m right there with you — I’ve been done since SM. Good on you, user.
>why are you on a Pokémon forum
Because at this point, it’s a multimedia franchise. The games aren’t even what makes the most money. The games are just crap they put out to promote the merchandise. I like the cards and seeing new designs.

Based

>Because at this point, it’s a multimedia franchise
Are you crazy?
It's always been a multimedia franchise

Is argue up until around Gen 5, emphasis was still heaviest on the games. And really the franchise didn’t start making the boatloads of money until what, 2016? So sure, “at this point” might’ve been a poor choice of words, but suck a dick for being so pedantic about it.

What leaks?

Attached: 1644007982567.jpg (1080x1145, 204.59K)

Yes

>And really the franchise didn’t start making the boatloads of money until what, 2016?
user, pokemon was the single highest-grossing media franchise of all time even before pokemon Go, with most of the money coming from merchandise. Honest question, when were you born?

Didn't really move the needle either way until I read that the PLA mechanics were dropped. To me, its a major step back. Need to see more of the game if I even want to think about emulating it, let alone buy it.

when the first trailer came out, i said i'd get a switch and one of the games if any of the final forms of the starters looked cool. assuming the leaks are true, i have amended that to any of the starters OR the kamen rider inspired pokemon.

It kinda did and made me play swsh (on yuzu) just to see what I can expect for SV. Now that the dust has settled, no reveals on the horizon and that I just can't trust the leak I'm back to not caring.

can we PLEASE get more fucking lewds already why else would you make this thread

play romhacks. Or make your own one