Untitled

Attached: 1658606523585344.png (2745x1838, 3.9M)

WTF???? SPOILER IT BRO

nice fan art. i enjoyed it

At least the one in the tie is cute.

>only one of them is brown
fake

All of them look cool… except for the old water type geezer, he’s weird.

They had to put a green garbage bin on the attractive girl to prevent us from cooming

I love gardening

Attached: DF7AE1EF-A0DF-4015-B725-D8B70E39998B.png (360x656, 87.18K)

Art was really good and production was fast. I was convinced they'd end up being real.

If you couldn't tell it was fake from the minute it was posted here you are a grade A troglodyte.

I wish this was real. I bet the actual thing will be worse

>I was convinced they'd end up being real.
But they are real?
It's just the artwork that was fake

Being leaked at a separate intervails made it pretty obvious.
He should have wait until everything was done to release them at the same time. Or just ldo some of them

>I wish this was real.
But it literally is?

I like that the shaneequa of this gen looks more like an actual black woman than nessa did.

I know, I just thought the sketches/concept art was official and representative of how they would end up looking ingame.

>I just thought the sketches/concept art was official
Retard, there were multiple Anons telling you day 1 why it was fake
>and representative of how they would end up looking ingame.
We already know what they look like in-game

Learn to draw next time. Nobody believed in your shitty renditions and nobody cares. Go back to your subreddit

The seamstress girl is cute, the rest feel like random NPCs

Overwhelmingly blue

Nessa wasn't black. She was Middle Eastern.

>i dont want my characters to be black

ITs just a fanart bro, from neck to toes they could all be completely different

Why do you hate middle easterners?

Cool it with the islamophobia.

All seething retard who think it's fake when its literally from gamefreak therefore its real

Retards, there is nothing wrong with having middle eastern in it, but calling a black women not black is just beyond retarded and has root of racism as well

> #
> #
>Retards, there is nothing wrong with having middle eastern in it, but calling a black women not black is just beyond retarded and has root of racism as well

Attached: E8i586hXMAI-6fW.png (645x973, 15.89K)

I'm still on the fence about the legitimacy of these. The art direction in general seems close to official stuff, but these guys all seem so boring when Galar's characters were all well-recieved and varied so it was like there was something for pretty much everyone. Is this like how people were all over the characters in BW and then seemed to feel absolutely nothing when it came to 90% of XY's cast?

Real or not, I don't really like them that much. Even the one I like most of the bunch, the depressed salesman/teacher-looking guy, looks pretty bad.

Attached: boo7.png (258x234, 54.91K)

I like 'em, hope the real ones aren't to different.

>i dont hate middle easterners
>i just pretend they dont exist

>no argument, post work
now go back to

Its fake you schizo, did you even read the op image?