/XSG/ XRP Schizo General #1922

PREVIOUSLY

Buy XRP on Uphold/CoinMetro/Bitrue/Kucoin[NY]
[for Bitrue send USDT or XLM and use XLM/XRP]
or on the XRP ledger xrptoolkit.com/trade
or on XUMM app (with USD IOUs from Bitstamp)

>Newfag Tutorial:
youtu.be/23Yn5GdYpJc
>XRP $2,000+ EOY:
youtu.be/sFX1d7Si3mA
>SEC Lawsuit Latest:
youtube.com/c/LegalBriefs/videos

>Flare Networks (FLR) Overview:
youtu.be/ChMGCtuibsA
>Bitrue vs Poloniex FLR:
youtu.be/epEAgS3EV5Y
>Flare vs Ethereum:
youtu.be/rNwNRBbsEtw
>Flare Finance (YFLR) Intro:
youtu.be/_mto6QcUqZU
>Flare Finance FAQ:
youtu.be/U9Rs_DyuAq8
>Flare Finance Wiki:
everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/flare-finance

>XRPL’s CMC:
xrptrader.net
>XRP Ledger:
dex.xrplapps.com
>XRP Charts:
xrpcharts.ripple.com
>XSG Frenlist:
rich-list.info/

>Insiders/UHNWI/Mellon/Lore:
pastebin.com/Z39w20qf

>Memesmiths:
pastebin.com/2hdYtXVY

>Twitter:
twitter.com/JoelKatz
twitter.com/PolySignInc
twitter.com/FlareNetworks
twitter.com/FlareFinance
twitter.com/CommunityFlare
twitter.com/bearableguy123
twitter.com/IooP_rM311_7211
twitter.com/FoJAk3 [Mr. Pool archives]
twitter.com/babacugs

>The Myth of Market Cap:
galgitron.net/Post/The-Myth-of-Market-Cap---Version-2
>XRP FUD BINGO:
fudbingo.com
>ANTI-FUD:
pastebin.com/ZESsmqB8

>PLAYLIST:
youtube.com/XRPCHIZ/playlists

>Past /XSG/ Threads:
pastebin.com/pZdQbREq
pastebin.com/1wC2gBpW

>What wallet do I use?
Hot storage - XUMM, Exodus or TrustWallet
Cold storage - Paper/Metal or Ledger/D’CENT
Paper Wallet - pastebin.com/zFL8nJXd
DO NOT use Droplet wallet, it's a scam! and will steal your XRP

Attached: image_2022-08-20_163210866.png (662x496, 49.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6zkayEVBZk
youtube.com/watch?v=cTPaDbt_USA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hymen saved

bloody checked mate
last post
>captcha WAY4YD
>way forward

I have respect for your intention
relevant song for said intent
youtube.com/watch?v=k6zkayEVBZk

May the Holy Spirit be with you all.

I'm back, have a drink!
youtube.com/watch?v=cTPaDbt_USA

Attached: valle record.jpg (3024x2855, 2.77M)

To all of the anons out there that are lucky enough be here in this moment of chaos:

First and foremost I seek to empathize or at least sympathize with you pains – If you've been on le chan since ~early~ and had the (mis)4-tune of experiencing wave after wave of demoralization, hyper-contextualization, and the general severance from "normal" life that tends to occur, you may at least take comfort in knowing others share in this feeling. Sucks, but c'est la vie, 4ch is a hurt box and always was meant to be – the internet is an invocation to combinatorial information (orientation of chaos) and out of that shit storm emerges conscious and subconscious cultural artifacts the value of which we cannot yet begin to comprehend.

DARPA or ARPA, or whatever three letter agency you believe to be intermediating this "stirring of the pot", the second and third order effects are inevitably chaotic, the human mind, the mind at all is not a crystal ball though the algorithms that tune our basest instinct would like us to believe. These effects, they cumulate, they cumulate and eventually come to pierce the veil that is over our i's, I's, and EYE's.
>i, individual identity
>I, archetypes, essence of collective compositions
>EYE, physical systems/objects that enable action and behavior updating for the individual and collective.

All prophecy is one of apocalypse – lifting of the veil. So mote it be, the upright triangle, that flaming sword of truth shines brightest at dawn.

i just want a proper conclusion to this story
2020 ended on a cliff hanger and every episode has been slow burn filler since

Attached: e88.png (509x411, 17.51K)

If any and I mean any of you are lucky enough to be in school during this period of chaos, I strongly recommend creating some kind of organization either as a club or otherwise to establish community around crypto, xrp development, etc, because when the flood of mind (ai expressive/governmental capacity) arrives, an ARK MUST BE ALREADY BE CONSTRUCTED. It is my belief that this ark is to be made of the wood of Yggdrasil, and in fact will be the living Yggdrasil (or tree of life at the center of New Jerusalem, or whatever tree of life your culture recognizes) set to float upon the sea of dreams.

the song will be sung as it has already

Attached: we ball.jpg (828x825, 404.08K)

Xrp shitcoin eoy. Ripple still got 51 billion to dump on yo head ass

Space is Fake.
XRP the Standard.
Christ the King.

Attached: EB464155-10C4-426F-B94F-F3AE4A18CCDA.jpg (900x900, 225.27K)

Why do people get one eyed pyramid tattoos?

Are they masons, wannabes, or just larping?

congrats, you are the story teller! Though I am unsure of just how much you are capable of visualizing – you must visualize yourself as a young god (lowercase g, albeit ever "capitalizing" so to speak - [finding wisdom]) who is indeed telling the story.

Who are you really? You feel you are nothing? Something? Somewhere in between? You are actor writing your own plot, dancing to the tune of exactly what you decide. Yes. It can be hell(ish) and at other times feel like a visit to heaven. Neither are true, both are the truth. IF you WAIT for a CONCLUSION to this STORY, you will never receive one – likely winding up like the countless who write the end of their story as the death of their life, or worse yet, resignation to the death that awaits them as the "goal" of the "story" they "act" in.

My greatest of friends, the it burrrrrrnnnnnnn – now: visualizing! Can you visualize a flame?
Yes? Yes! of course you can – even if only in the abstract, it need not red and dancing, perhaps only hot and burning – nonetheless, it emerges in some capacity. Allow it to expand, burn away at the dead wood that you tell yourself in the tree of memory that you call you life. Feel the PAIN of fire burning away all the aspects of you being that are GOAL ORIENTED.

It is this CONCLUSION orientation, this goal orientation, that amplifies and magnifies the song of void. AND SO YOU MSUT EMBRACE PROCESS. Wishing I had my other cpu with me I could post images that more aptly mimetically summarize this aim.
>TLDR VISUALIZE PROCESS, NOT GOAL, GOAL IS VOID, PROCESS IS LIFE, HEAR THE SONG OF THEIR JUXTAPOSITION :3
>Nigredo (goal orientation "I await, tired and in the velvet shackles of a forseen death")
>Albedo (recognition that there is more than the end "I can tear myself from this hellish resignation to comfort")
>Citrinitas (engagement in the facets of life that indeed reflect the goal, but are aspects of process
(cont)

Attached: demi.jpg (1024x2048, 498.04K)

cont:
>Citrinitas (engagement in the facets of life that indeed reflect the goal, but are aspects of process! "I feel discomforted by assured in my efforts towards some aspect, however mundane or divine, with faith in the goal that might arrive, but a GROWING faith in the process of this LIFE GIVEN TO ME")
>Rubedo (recognition of the palace of light that is Christal, knowing full well that a bloody, crimson crown is in fact the ultimate reward of a life well lives "I know in my heart of hearts that the process of my EVERY MOMENT is my divine will DANCING the woven threads of fate and desitiny, DANCING to the song of the PARADOXICAL RITUAL that is LIFE")

Cheers user, WAGMI, and especially you, you AGMI – I got faith amigo.

Alright I'm mia until either morning or later tonight, aid in my revival of dead threads lads.

Attached: cycle.jpg (1080x1221, 217.23K)

I know nothing about this asset, yet I'm thinking of expanding my portfolio to include it. Is now a good time, or should I wait? Was going drop 1k in.

Now is a good time.

Now is the best time you'll ever have to buy in user.

I like the many eyed snake lion, he looks like he has good taste in music

This. Anti-climatic bullshit.

Failure to agreement is agreement to defer.

Attached: EEE70C49-4599-4000-B5E3-2BA766279B4E.jpg (455x654, 122.7K)