There's going to be a blood bath in the housing market once everyone is underwater on their loan when housing prices go...

There's going to be a blood bath in the housing market once everyone is underwater on their loan when housing prices go into free fall. I don't think anyone is ready for what's about to transpire in the housing market over the next year or two.

Attached: 1660953305470654s.jpg (250x196, 5.09K)

Good

>honey the zestimate is less than what we paid in june. do something reeee

Attached: 3C4CDDB6-F01F-4308-9DD4-4113EF8FD7BF.png (680x573, 651.07K)

Blackrock is prepping to buy a lot more homes.
Normals can't benefit from this crash.

Contemplate that in Canada people have fixed rate mortgages and housing prices have dropped 10-30% there in recent months. Imagine being 30% underwater on your mortgage and then getting your interest rate hiked to 9%

>when housing prices go into free fall
not holding my breath

Nonfixed, fuck phone posting

kek

>he fell for the black rock is buying all the homes meme

check their balance sheet you fucking schizo, this theory has already been debunked but you spend so much fucking time on Any Forums that you've rotted your fucking brain with psyops.

>house value matters when people payments are being made
Nope. Most underwater homeowners after the housing collapse of 2008 simply rode it out. They made payments and literally nothing nothing happened to them or their home.

Two more weeks trust the plan

Yep. The only good thing out of these kindsnof situations is that higher rates usually translate into lower property prices and thus you can have an easier time buying if you're not a typical wagie addicted to credit and have some money on the side.

Attached: FM9tDVWXwAAn6Ky.jpg (680x680, 70.43K)

I get literal sexual pleasure from thinking about panicked boomers and rugged millennials saying that exact shit

Attached: 1656223969596.jpg (526x518, 52.11K)

You have no idea how owning a home works or even what it means. I hope you enjoy being a priced out rentoid paying for someone else's property. You have no choice now.

are you ok

>le shitpost
cope harder rentoid

Ghost monkey red.

Attached: Ghost monkey red.png (618x188, 20.71K)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO DOWN I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY ANYMORE!!!!!

Delay or try to avoid your taxes, it crashes and we (humans) will rise from a cheaper house bubble

Do it bobo
I have so much slurping stack

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 13.94K)