So the only reason any of you fags care about the market is so that you can "make it"...

So the only reason any of you fags care about the market is so that you can "make it"? Like none of you would ever give a rat's ass about how something could solve a worldly problem, and you'd only care if it makes your bank account numbers go up? Why so selfish?

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Quite a few of us will probably be all-round nicer human beings and give something back when we're out of the wage cage and don't have to worry about ending up on the streets.

i'm here for the tech buddy

How are you this braindead? The stock market is purely parasitic. It serves no purpose nor has any inherent value. The whole thing is a ponzi scheme that is the whole point. It is money. Money is fake. Money isnt alive it cant work or "solve problems". The only reason the stock market exists is to siphon money and power away from the masses and into the hands of a few aristocrats and elites. It literally serves no other purpose. Did you just learn what profit is?lmao

Lol I'm sure, you'll totally invest your assets for the purpose of making things better for humanity and not generating even more profit for yourself so you can buy that third yacht.

>implying you can be generous without money.

If your definition of selfish means making financially responsible decisions, then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

Also, I bet you're type of person that would help a child without first securing your own mask in a depressurized airplane. Just remember that altruism can be synonymous with autism.

Stay poor, Mr. Do-Gooder.

The worldly problems are basically unsolvable now because of decades' worth of boomer stupidity and negligence. All that's left is to hopefully make enough money to minimize these problems on an individual level.

All I can do is focus on me. By doing this, I create my own reality. This in turn creates effects on the world. I will not worry about what I cannot change.

not really, im holding matic not only to make it but also to see how polygon is accelerating web3 mainstream adoption by bringing the biggest companies in the world like adobe, meta, mercedes, nothing phone, coca cola, bentley, dolce and gabbana... to the space

How am I supposed to support an all-white ethnostate without making serious money first?

Replace boomer with Jews and their Zionist pecker sucking buddies

>So the only reason any of you fags care about the market is so that you can "make it
Yes
>Like none of you would ever give a rat's ass about how something could solve a worldly problem, and you'd only care if it makes your bank account numbers go up
yes
>Why so selfish?
I owe the world nothing.

Attached: 1524076159706.jpg (200x257, 10.79K)

They go hand in hand. Boomers were the perfect golems enabling (((them))) for decades.

I take it your parents were not very present in your life

Take your high school grade psychology and shove it up your ass moralfag.

Attached: 1524356216678.png (625x657, 238.3K)

based

you got a call user

Attached: 5f0.png (521x937, 265.87K)

I do. That's why i support the shibarmy. And i am building a site/service for the shibarmy too... but shhh is a secret. It will be BIG though :)

> Commie fag taking a holier-than-thou stance
And how much volunteering do you do a week you hypocritical nigger?

Attached: 1660868386219302.jpg (360x479, 14.88K)

Ok nigger keep malding and “worrying” about “muh world problems”. I don’t see your bitch ass doing something to fix whatever needs to be fixed , so gtfo

Because most people are stupid assholes and deserve getting shat on by life

>Lol I'm sure, you'll totally invest your assets for the purpose of making things better for humanity and not generating even more profit for yourself so you can buy that third yacht

Attached: 78174301.png (640x550, 553.22K)