I can fix it

I just need a do-over starting from about the 7th grade.

Attached: BE093DC2-F93F-47FE-8D7D-4E90EBE27CFC.jpg (640x586, 57.51K)

same

>I just need a do-over starting from about the 7th grade
>queue reincarnation # 1,047
>fast forward to 7th grade
>fuck it up again
>don't realize until 34
>I just need a do-over starting from about the 7th grade....
>queue reincarnation # 1,048

Theres nothing stopping you from waking up a new person tomorrow.

if only this were possible bros

imagine if you could infinitely redo your life edge-of-tomorrow-style until you are living the perfect outcome

that's just not how it works man

>until 34
how? i'm 26 and i realize it's over/too late. A decade of my life wasted/gone and now i have nothing. How the fuck do you get to 30+ and still then only realize you fucked up?

Did that water get fucked up?vf

I got bullied in my first day at school in 1st grade by a 6th grader who pushed me around and then took my basketball cap and threw it into the bin.

I was so distraught by this that I spent the rest primary school hiding every recess and lunch break so nobody could find me and attack me.

This even carried on into highschool and I eventually dropped out and became a shut-in NEET ever since and have never had a job or been outside much at all for the last 20 years

I am now 35. Don’t know why I haven’t KMS yet

I should mention I have lost a lot of my Bitcoin holdings this year, gambled it away with leverage. But it was all unearned easy obtained Bitcoin from the early days anyway, but I think me gambling it away and not caring means I’m probably subconsciously close to KMSing, I’ve heard people who are getting close to KMS often start doing suicidal tier gambling because they know they’re not gona be around long

By being a wishful thinker stuck in the past like OP

I hope time is just a loop and I wake up in my bed at any random time in the 90s after I die

Attached: 1654049271778.jpg (635x729, 280.75K)

Wdym you have nothing? What are your current life stats?
>Job
>Education
>Salary
>Assets

That’s rough. Where was your father in all of this? Didn’t he teach you that you always have to fight back even if you know you’ll lose?

yea been there done that, didnt kill myself and now im back greater than ever. You can still make it dont be a pussy

>29

Attached: piercing.webm (224x400, 593.1K)

>i'm 26 and i realize it's over/too late
same here friendo, i'm also 26
>fat and very unhealthy
>crippling social anxiety
>no friends
>no gf (people i went to high school with are mostly married now)

i have a decent career but that's all i have going for me, and i fear that will go down the shitter as well since i live in fear and procrastinate on all my tasks to escape the prison i've built for myself in my own mind. it's completely, utterly, irrevocably over for me. i missed out on learning important social skills as a child and instead opted to lock myself in my room and play video games for hours a day, and now i have to pay the price for the rest of my life. i wish that i had someone at that age to beat some sense into me and push me to explore the world around me and build connections with real people, but i have realized too late. the train has left with all my peers and i am stranded at the train station.

This is me except I'm very fit maybe 8/10 face but no career. Wat do

There is no shortage of socially awkward people out there who you can make friends with. Making the first one is the hardest, but when you do you will have someone who can introduce you to other people that you might get along with, and on and on it goes until you have even more friends than you need. Don’t give up, faggot. Use meds that handles the anxiety for a short period if necessary to make that first friend

>But no career

Get a job? hello?

>80lbs overweight
>unemployed
>broke, lost my 3k worth of 401k savings in crypto, all I have is 0.16 bnb
>credit card bill pending
>phone bill 2 months behind
I just want to die but my Mom is still alive but idk what to do im so futth0jdcked

Attached: 1653921444584.png (331x443, 390.71K)

The time you took to post this put you that much closer to death..,