Gym leader leak 7

water...

Attached: SPOILER_unknown (2).png (808x796, 770.58K)

We already know these are fake.

I know, but I'm curious what they'll do when they have to fake an original design for gym leader 8

Now post milfs

>water-type gym leader
>fugly old fart with terrible fashion sense, again
Even zodiacfags can start seeing patterns if they keep doing this

now i hope these are fake because this dude is ugly af

Daily reminder that the artwork is fake (fan art) but the leaders are real

this one in particular is more fake than most since we barely see anything below the dude's chin

Yo I dont wanna see old men wtf post some coochie, wanna see the female champ, gimme gimme gimme

Sex with Water DILF

It's sad that these look ugly enough to be legit.

Its him...

Attached: unknown.png (800x450, 362.05K)

>bird eyebrows
>fat
>white
>balding
>male
>Mt. Fuji on his chin
Yep. This is legit alright. Probably Crasher Wake's cousin twice removed or something. I guess we have another mystery leakee other than Kaka. Joe can start adding this guy in his Rent Free apartment

>what is nessa, misty, etc

You should probably actually play the games if you post here regularly, user.

>nessa
>black (ugly)
>terrible fashion sense
Check

>misty
>...
>...
Okay you win about Misty. But she's the first water gym leader and you can't deny everyone else

bruh this dude looks like a total cucklord, will they implement cuckery as a mechanic? im curious now

Doesn't this Steve model have a gigantic, hyper-realistic cock?

this is real.

Yum huge stevey dick, I miss when he gave some of his delicious meat roll to Banjo

I hope this leader also had a giant hyper-realistic cock

>Hey Waltuh, I’m in Pokyman now Waltuh. My granddaughter’s always talking about this game with weirdos on the internet

This is faker than ur mom's fake-ass boobs

>Leak 7
>Leak 3 wasn't never posted

From the leaked leaders, only the dude with green hair is left, right?

So has anyone found out where these are coming from? Some user posts them everyday, but nobody will say where they’re even finding them

Eh, still more real than the leak about the new garde gallade future variant which isn’t a variant but rather its own thing that we can’t even fucking egree on.

Have sex, have sex - Milo from Morbius