Gen IX Starter Poll

A good amount of time has passed since the starter reveals, so I'm curious which starter people here are most keen on right now.

strawpoll.com/polls/mpnbazxoPy5

There's also the fact that we likely have a good idea how each starter evolves from recent leaks. Assuming they are correct:
Sprigatito becomes a bipedal jester thief. It's Grass/Dark.
Fuecoco will evolve to have rooster-shaped flames on its head. It will end up quadrupedal and possibly have glam rock elements. Type is Fire/Ghost.
Last but not least, Quaxly appears to become a peacock dancer, although seemingly more flamboyant than outright feminine. It will become Water/Fighting.

You don't have to vote as if these leaks are confirmed. Just have a feeling many here may have had their opinions swayed by them one way or another. The starters were already pretty close in popularity anyways, so it will be interesting to see who's ahead right now.

Declined a box option until we get close to release and at least see the actual full designs.

Attached: Gen 9 Starters Together.jpg (750x350, 87.31K)

I need to know about their signature moves, hidden abilities, and shiny forms first before I can cast a vote. But for now, I'm gravitating towards Duck Quixote or Fuevid Bowie. Grass cat can go fuck herself.

Probably just going to box it truthfully. The last time I used a starter because I actually liked its design was with Empoleon. Just not resonating with any of these.

>Fuevid Bowie
Damn, that's great.

Quaxly, purely based on its typing, which we haven't seen on a non legendary since Gen 1.

I'm tired of the fighting/dark/ghost core they got going on for starters

For what it's worth this set will mark Fighting and Dark being given to each starter type at least once, and Ghost to all but Water. Would be the perfect time to diversity after this trio, so hopefully Game Freak does it.

On another note, I could see the types being chosen for both Hisui and the new region for design reasons. In the case of these three, all three seemed to be based somewhat in folklore culture across the Mediterranean.

really curious and anxious for fuecoco

Obviously fire is most popular and grass is least popular, just like always. Time pass, but this pattern never change. Imagine, if fire end up slowest within trio and being not good in combat

Actually, I like Treecko and Grovyle. But Sceptile ruined the lineage. Same thing can be said about Bulbasaur. The last perfect grass type starter is Snivy

Sceptile, Decidueye, and Serperior exist.

It will depend on final forms like always because thats the one you stick to.
But so far Fueco

deranged post

It's funny, because all of them are most popular in latest google poll, but any of them was not popular before that. Hisuian boost owl popularity, but i'm not to other two. I think samurott is more popular, thanks to hisuian form and sceptile always has rivalry with blaziken

No matter what Fuecoco evolves into, I'll have to come to terms with the fact it wont be as good as pic related

Attached: olivia-clarke-asset.jpg (1920x1439, 229.29K)

I wanted to pick Quaxly but the evo sounds horrible. I will probably box my starter this time around.

Venusaur is the perfect pokémon

quaxly and fuecoco have great typings, reminds me of keldeo and chandelure. I would've picked sprigatito if it stayed on all fours, but nope we got another ruined litten. So between fuecoco and quaxly it depends on what other good new water and fire types there are available. Im leaning more towards duck currently because the whole flame rooster thing is putting me off.

Attached: FXkM6w3VQAETbyA.jpg (1462x2048, 395.89K)

Grass is usually my first choice, or water when there is a notably good starter, but so far leaks make Fuecoco sound like the only good option this gen.

It's crazy we haven't had a normal Water/Fighting since the start of the series. It's a really neat type, so it's strange it was only relegated to a couple Legendaries after Poliwrath.

>although seemingly more flamboyant than outright feminine
Flamboyant? So in other words, Gay.

Fuecoco is the least cringe of the 3. Quaxlyfags got dabbed on extremely hard in particular. They expected some badass Commodore duck and instead got some Mardi Gras faggot. Sprig was always doomed from the start.