Presented without comment

Presented without comment.

Attached: FajBf1MXgAAuScE.jpg (1819x1734, 177.48K)

I did not boughted yet therefore I believe it will go down lower.

it gongo up

Bitcoin will make us all rich!

it's not longer a single wick

Commented without commenting comments.

fake and gay

absolutely retarded

wonder what this was

>He doesn't follow the patterns of the universe
Not gmi.

It's not the same at all. The 2 previous times there was a strong rebound with only one wick. Today there is no rebound, it is weak.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Correct, it’s bleeding to death
This time is different… because crypto has never experienced a recession of this magnitude.
BTC will reach a completely new generational bottom, lower than anyone can imagine.

Attached: 195372B2-7D34-460B-AC72-FD37DD7CC9DD.jpg (512x368, 30.77K)

Bro's... Have they actually managed to tame bitcoin like they said they were? How did they do it?

>because crypto has never experienced a recession of this magnitude
Do you know of any asset that is recession proof?

unvaxxed cum

Where can i acquire this asset?

I'm scared

Attached: 1636378769629.jpg (217x233, 6.79K)

Why does my chart on tradingview only go back to 2018? And the binance charts only go to 2020. Is this some jewry because I'm not paying?

>BTC will reach a completely new generational bottom

i disagree, because this ponzi is finally going to zero with no recovery. because all its cope models got invalidated

>sample size = 2

Attached: 1639610809262.jpg (221x250, 8.52K)

I work for an international multimillionaire dude from Hong Kong as a personal assistant. Weird ass dude but ruthlessly savage at finding who he needs to do what he wants and then absolutely railroading them into ironclad contracts
He gave me shit for for having 40% of my networth in crypto all last year but he called me about 2 weeks ago and said "idk if you're still buying crypto but all my (((NY))) & Hong Kong friends are buying Bitcoin and some Ethereum right now, people I trust with more money than me are saying $100,000 is going to come fast"
can't prove not larping obviously but will answer any questions as best I can
also was with my boss during a conference call to someone very high up in the Canadian housing regulations department.. really really can't talk more on this but he said expect crazy shit for the next 5-7 years in housing anyway

Attached: 1660860142335326.jpg (1740x1488, 402.77K)

God I hope it's true and really not a retarded LARP
Checked btw

USD, GBP and EUR is dead (although the US will be the last to fall). China is fucked before it really got off the ground. Gold has 100% inflation due to niggers finding untold riches in Africa. What's the play left? It's either crypto works or the entire world descends into anarchy and back into a time of warlords/local kings and queens or we see some sort of techno-dictatorship that makes world in 1984 look like a good time.

Didn't read but posting to show appreciate for that great arse. Blimey.

I believe him (her)

>my boss says it's going to 100k
ok and...?

not larping and obviously he's not saying he KNOWS it's going to $100k and he told me "don't buy all you can and blame me when it goes to 0" blah blah etc the same thing you tell friends when investing BUT
He's very well connected and openly says his NY friends are wealthy jews (he's a very based old asian man and jokes about being yellow/half jewish) and they are all buying btc and etc right now
slowly but with deep pockets he says

Attached: 1660858891327847.jpg (600x582, 77.6K)

yea

Okay, quick question though.. If these guys are all buying their BTC now then why is the price dumping? You would associate buys with green candles?

I wouldn't fuck her, she's a coke whore raised by lesbians, but I appreciate nice high-ranking politician ass
Ok so I wrote more than expected but I explain why my particular boss might be worth listening to
or not idc I'm not selling you anything here take it all with a grain of salt

Attached: 1660861766240114.png (732x537, 587.88K)

Oh is that the Finnish PM? I didn't even know. Also looking at that picture again, pretty sure it's shopped. Why are so many good things fake baka.