The Spaceworld 1997 Gold and Silver beta leaks was 4 years ago

>The Spaceworld 1997 Gold and Silver beta leaks was 4 years ago.

Do you remember it?

Attached: pokemon_gold_beta___lost_monsters_part_2__finally__by_ftftheadvancetoonist_dczuajl-fullview.png (1280x1494, 1.15M)

>1997
>4 years ago
fucking ESL

Attached: mad.png (1348x758, 1.35M)

>he still thinks this was real and wasn't some elaborate fake put together by discord morons to try and trick people
lol
lmao

Attached: p2.jpg (1134x559, 137.54K)

ESL-kun... OP was talking about THE [Spaceworld 1997 Gold and Silver] beta leaks that happened 4 years ago...

THEY TOOK MY PRECIOUS GRASS KITTY

Attached: ENWpr4tU8AAAoFR.jpg (990x1144, 101.34K)

What is your image supposed to disprove? You don't think Pokémon is above making pop culture references do you?

proof?

>admitting to being schizophrenic
you should be telling a doctor, not us.

>none of these designs will ever be revived because Game Freak is anal about leaks
It sucks. A lot of these are irrelevant now, but I'd love to see a few like the wolf in sheep's clothing or Turban come back.

I faked it. I reverse engineered pokemon gold, silver, and crystal source code and intentionally made the programming super incompotent as a joke. I did it in assembly, my favorite programming language, as a gag. I then proceed to do that 600 more times with very minor tweaks to the translation also as a joke. i then wrote code by iwata that wasn't incompotent as a joke. i also made a new bad gameboy emulator as a joke. I then drew hundreds of sprites ranging from barely started to completely finalized and wrote dex entries and fake moves for everything as a joke. I also wrote hundreds of fake emails, you guessed it, as a joke. i also intentionally programmed in bugs, made fake bug reports, and refused to address the bugs all for a laugh. and i did this in six languages as a joke. you all fell for it.

no this is actually true. my ex-girlfriend did some art for the fake

Don't you dare fucking summon /ppg/ and the BETAH faggot.

>do you remember my shitty fakemons?
no

Pokepals general?

>/ppg/
hasn't it been dead for years

I remember it, it was amazing. Someone posted a clear screenshot of the first city/starters or something, people thought it was cool, but then he played with the files and posted the water starter first evolution and the thread exploded.

Was the last time this place was fun. The pure fucking excitement of the threads was unmatched.

>idiot steals the design of an obscure japanese mascot to put in the hack
>"people" actually believe it was some deep thing like the original artist sold the design to try and fit it in with being real instead of it just being the sloppy fake that it is
you will never be real women and your discord fake failed.
Cope and dilate.

>no proof

get out of my fucking sight
i can feel my iq dropping just being in the same vicinity as you

Are you blind?
Arrest yourself

>what is a coincidence

You could be thinking of the RG beta where only the backsprites were available. That’s the one that was faked with front sprites built based on backsprites with the art to go with it