Your Primeape Evo predictions

Be it stats, moves, abilities, evolution method, lore etc.

Attached: Sugimori_057.png (1226x859, 447.75K)

Why doesn't anyone just ask the leaker what its type is? lmao

Attached: FU_8p7kXEAEI7k-.jpg (4000x4000, 1.06M)

>Ability
Scrappy, Defiant or Cursed Body

Because the leaker already said it's Fighting/Ghost.

So it actually dies of anger?

Likely, since the Sun/Moon dex entry says that it can die of anger, but looks peaceful when dead. Maybe a decrease in attack and increase in special attack, because of it's change of "nature"

>t. Proto Mankey

Attached: 1658008486238.gif (215x172, 350.62K)

HP: 65
Attack: 105 > 120
Defense: 60
Sp. Atk: 60
Sp. Def: 70
Speed: 95 > 105

Evolves if it's knocked out while using Thrash or Outrage.

Abilities: Anger Point, Defiant, Cursed Body

Gains Shadow Punch, Will-o-wisp, Poltergeist and Shadow Sneak

double fighting type because it is really fucking mad, gets double STAB

Bro that would be interesting but suck if you liked primeape as a "fast" fighting type with u turn and gunkshot

I get the idea here, but I'd rather them expand on Primeape's current niche instead of suddenly changing it up.

yeah, I totally agree with you, though I can see them giving him a U Turn if they stick to the "happy after death" lore, since I can see him draw all his physical strength out of his anger.

Again I agree and really hope they won't go in a different direction

Ghost is a physical type so just keep him fast and strong. He can be a stand user or a poltergeist.

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Attached: 5l184o.png (892x528, 271.29K)

Can you really literally die from anger? Injury from smashing things or suicide doesn't count of course. The guy who wrote these dex entries are likely to have mental issues

to much anger/stress can result in cardiac infarction, in other words a heart attack, which can be deadly, at least for humans that is.. so yeah I can see them going that route with Primeape.

Intensive anger can lead to cardiac arrest under the right conditions.

So, Primeape will also evolve under right condition.
>inb4 -100 Affection point

Based on precedent, it has to be something that wasn't possible until the new games. Thank fuck for that too, since that method sounds hell.

>Can you really literally die from anger?
Emperor Valentinian I worked himself into such a rage he suffered a fatal stroke.

Attached: valentinian.jpg (700x700, 111.73K)

ever worse
fire/fighting

please don't be ugly like Ambipom