F

Attached: 20220721_184958.jpg (800x361, 51.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1548739582807531520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Fuck these attention-whoring riddlefags.

Lol. Lmao even

Finally. Fuck you khuck

S*

Good riddance, Khu was a humongous prick and attention whore. It's pretty clear the only reason they did any of this was for the attention they were getting and the second that was out the window with Kaka, they made up a half-assed excuse and bailed.

OH NO FELLOW KHUANON FAITHERS THERE IS NO LONGER 2 MORE WEEKS ANY MORE

Holy shit kaka actually did it lmao

>It's time I retire from my leaking work bros
Lolol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Khusister were btfo

I legitimately have never been this happy, I hope this makes Khu so depressed that he legitimately kills himself and the chink CCP street sweepers have to scrub him off the pavement or risk losing social credit

He got reported enough so now he's gone for a week probably

CENTROCHADS... WE WON

KAKABROS WIN

Kakasis. Because Kaka is a girl

Oh nononono hahahahahahaha
Rest in piss

Now we get to have Kaka leak the entire dex while retracting shit every other day because they're retarded and spreading misinfo

This. Leaks that are indecipherable until the thing actually gets announced are shit.

Kaka uses they/them. Please respect this.

Who gives a fuck anymore? Khu was legit but he let his obsession with trying to make a fool out of Centro consume him and he lost credibility when he admitted to making shit up so Centro could tweet about it, regardless of whether or not it was actually confirmed. I'm pretty sure Kaka was in on it too and has been making up stuff for the same reasons (attention, making clout chasing leak e-celebs talk about fake stuff, etc). Even if some things seem real (the actual pictures are the most convincing bits) everything else should be taken with a grain of salt. Honestly, everyone should have stopped believing these two when they admitted they had a team of people feeding Centro fake info. The only thing I have to thank Khu for is confirming Ingo was going to be in PLA. Otherwise, I no longer care and have been tuning out all these leaks.

On a related note I also find it strange that Kaka didn't get banned on Twitter for leaking insider stuff as soon as people spread the pictures around. I figured Game Freak/TPCi/Nintendo would crack down on that real fast if they knew and it was real. How did they avoid getting nuked for so long? Constant name changes? It doesn't sit right with me, something smells fishy.

Attached: the_metal_slime_fled.gif (550x400, 24.87K)

GET BACK HERE YOU METAL FUCK

Attached: shenron.png (828x597, 629.27K)

I think the pictures were from a prior account. Then he made a new one with tnr jiggle image only and changed his profile from there

>Who gives a fuck anymore?
Clearly you do based on the essay

Finally Centro did something right

Press [S] to spit on his grave

LMAO RIDDLEFAG GOT KEKED
HAHAHAHAHA

the puppy won

>he lost credibility when he admitted to making shit up
He never said that. He said that Centro reports fake information, which Kaka was in fact putting out misinfo. Kaka retracts or corrects previous posts almost every time they unprivate.

twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1548739582807531520

Re-read their actual tweet. Centro made a comment about Khu 'no longer being necessary' because Kaka was leaking everything in plain language.