Miss me yet?

Attached: junichi_masuda_pic_3_w_pokemon.jpg (1175x790, 133.78K)

it's funny how people like shitting on masuda even though his games are the ones people cock suck the most.

ISNT this the guy that made yugioh?

Says (You)

MISTAH MERRIKU!

Masuda is inside all of us

Is this the king of Any Forums?

Lol no

who?

I miss who Masuda was before he discovered phone games.

He's still with us fucking Joe's wife

No, but i miss this dude. He was the only one who realized pokemon was about going on an adventue and exploring, not attempting to be a super shittily written shonen

Attached: ljvzD_gU_400x400.jpg (394x394, 22.03K)

too soon...

At some point Masuda seemed more concerned with making Pokemon into this safe and approachable brand instead of just making cool fucking games. Sinnoh was too hard for the kids, so they make Unova a giant circle where you can't get lost. Mobile games became popular, so they filled XY with overpowered handouts and weak Gym Battles. Pokemon GO took the world by storm, so they remade Kanto AGAIN. All those games have their merits, but the focus drifted more and more into safe and samey. RS was his best game btw.

Attached: 1651094331541.jpg (1280x1452, 210.71K)

I find it hilarious that people think this as if him heading the games would suddenly make them good. Hes 20 years behind and worked on 2 games

I don't really pay attention to the behind the scenes guys.

>worked on 2 games
>the only good games in the franchise

leave him to me

Attached: 9E0C845A-64C2-43C2-9106-102E7BCF3003.jpg (612x501, 29.34K)

People shifted the blame for what Ohmori did on to him. Can't wait for the next few years when Pokemon gets more dogshit

>more concerned with making Pokémon into this safe and approachable brand
Majority of the money made by Pokémon is made from merchandising like plushies and shit.
Having a safe and approachable brand image really helps with selling merchandise to people that don't care about the games but like Pokémon as it is.

I did not expect a thread worshipping me, but I couldn't expect less from the bootlicking rabble that I turned you all into. Even now, as I am promoted to a cozy office in TPC with company provided hookers and cocain 24/7, I stare at my window and wonder what type of stool is being dumped in GameFreak's toilet for us to sell you at the end of the year. The Pokémon experience is much about humiliation as it is about making mediocre games and watch adults fighting among each other in my name.

I was a fucking music composer that they made into a game director. Now you are stuck with

>a pedophile on probation which I got out of jail and who did not even have the balls to say we were culling half the Pokedex from SwSh - which I did with a smile on my face (Ohmori)
>some british weirdo who lies to children for them to buy my game whose wife I banged and whom I adopted after his parents desinherited him (Merrick)
>my childhood friend who did not work a single day in his life and just crashed in my couch splitting the hooker bill (Ishihara)
>a team of completely incompetent idiots which I either hired to fetch me coke or who sat on my casting couch (read the 'bugs in anus' affair, it is all true)
>a fanbase that has abandoned any reasonable standard of quality and that keeps buying trash at a steadier pace (you)

There is no escaping from me. This IP is forever scarred.

I destroyed Pokémon.

Attached: masuda22.jpg (1570x2048, 1.18M)