My wife has gained 50 pounds since we married two years ago, I no longer find her sexually attractive...

My wife has gained 50 pounds since we married two years ago, I no longer find her sexually attractive. How can I profit from this?

Attached: 1660161558325632.jpg (720x478, 29.22K)

Stop buying food, or feed her and stream for big bucks. Verification not required.

Tell her she loses weight or you start putting $500 directly out of your paycheck into another account explicitly for full service massages at the local thai parlor.

show her old photos of you two and say:

>wow look how beautiful you looked!

All great ideas

that'll go over really well kek

You can't
Make your wallpaper a picture of her when she was presentable

Buy her a nice rich chocolate cake and tell her you love her just the way she is.

This I like the most.

>How can I profit from this?
Already have

Attached: 3DB63544-1199-40E5-A532-89A809516213.jpg (527x900, 49.89K)

>gf has gained 10 lbs since we met
>stop having sex with her
>she asks me what's wrong and why I don't love her anymore
>say nothing and poke her belly a few times
>starts losing weight
Hopefully she actually sticks with it this time

take the Architect pill

Make sure she catches you jacking off to it too

try 100lbs after 2 kids op. Im high test but its getting to be a bit much. I've started bodybuilding and eating really really well and it seems to be getting her a little motivated but well see. Wish me luck bros

Why should she? She already got her kids and a beta provider to pay for all her hedonism. If he starts acting out it’s divorce and welfare leeching.

You like her more than your kids.
She likes her kids more than she likes you

Attached: men love wives more than kids.png (850x608, 63.1K)

>>say nothing and poke her belly a few times
do this
if this doesn't work, start playing with her belly fat
like literally just grab it with both your hands and wiggle it around. she'll get the message

Congratulations, you’re a bag holder.

You’re left holding a bag of shit.

How did you get high test?

Lmao
We both like the kids more than each other. That's not to say we dislike one another, it's just reality

Same thing happened to my wife after her two kids. I stopped fucking her, and she got the picture. She got a clue, hit the gym, lost a ton of weight, and is now back down to the size she was when we met. Sometimes you have to put these bitches in their place.

Attached: arn.jpg (640x640, 102.4K)

Diet, lifting, genetics, and a hyperawareness and avoidance of xenoestrogens I assume.

**Our 2 kids lol

go to the gym together.

Kek

I ask my gf to come everytime I go and she just says no

i do the same thing, gotta put em in their place, only problem is if you're fat you can't tell them to not be fat. if you're fit or skinny youre within your right to tell em to get smaller.

Invest in some adjustable dumbells and a folding bench. Workout in your living room while she's watching TV. Make sure to exaggerate your grunts and facial expressions.

Lol, start making female friends at the gym and tell your gf. She'll be by your side the next time you go

Poor dude ain't got any friends so he's gotta come here to vent. I feel ya nigga I feel ya