Has there ever been an enemy team whose motivations and plan made sense?

Has there ever been an enemy team whose motivations and plan made sense?

Attached: r.png (951x537, 548.6K)

Rocket and Skull

Does stealing Pokémon really make that much sense when Pokémon are everywhere and fairly easy to capture?

Team yell 's made sense. It was just stupid though

Most of them boil down to the leader being an autistically obsessed retard yet somehow charismatic enough to string along a bunch of braindead grunts into doing whatever he says because they're even bigger retards.

You are basing your assumptions off the anime. In game, Team Rocket is basically just Pokémon mafia, using pokemon to commit crimes and gain power. That may including stealing a strong pokemon or two, but trying to steal random pokemon you can catch anywhere is not Team Rocket's primary motivation

Skull is literally retarded
>we failed the island challenge...so we'll go all live in a rundown town and steal pokemon
How does that logically follow at all?
In the games their main goal is to poach rare Pokemon as well. They literally devote massive amounts of manpower and take over an entire city and are nearly completely wrecked so that Giovanni can...take a really long time getting a Master Ball.
Giovanni himself is an autist who despite losing 3 times to the player only says "well I've lost, so I can't face my grunts" after the third loss.
Team Rocket is completely incomprehensible and only just works off people's ideal of them, which is that they're a mafia. They act completely retarded and make zero sense otherwise

and your assumption is that the pokemon world=real world. If giant cataclysmic monsters really existed why wouldn't people who want to rule the world go after them to accomplish their goals?

>How does that logically follow at all?
Have you ever been outside? They're literally just disenfranchised teens/young adults, that's exactly what happens in real life

>we failed high school, lets all live in a run down house and steal copper piping from people's homes
>we can't get jobs, lets all hang around the council estate and mug people for money
>I can't get a girlfriend, time to shoot someone

>the leader being an autistically obsessed retard yet somehow charismatic enough to string along a bunch of braindead grunts into doing whatever he says because they're even bigger retards.
yep, because...that's never happened in real life before right?

Attached: Mao.jpg (783x1000, 61.2K)

>comparing the island challenge, which is supposed to be a fun battling challenge, to education, which allows people to build skills and connections to succeed financially in life
Terrific false equivalence.
Of course Skull is disenfranchised youth, the reason why they became disenfranchised makes literally no sense and is as 'Pokemon-ified' as possible. It also doesn't even make sense in-universe. There are hundreds if not thousands of trainers that don't succeed the gym challenge in their own regions and yet they don't become criminals for some arbitrary reason, they just keep trying or lose interest.

This is why Team Plasma is the best. All evil team plans sound retarded on some level, but their bad faith arguments about liberating Pokemon is something I could see the general public falling for. Gaslighting people into not wanting their Pokemon is pretty dastardly if you think about it. At least the other evil teams are honest about wanting to screw you over. Plasma goons will make you believe you're the problem and they just did your Pokemon a favor.

Attached: ghetsis looming.jpg (497x688, 72.89K)

Rocket, skull, yell, aether.

I would've posted a different orange man, but that works too.

Honestly I think Plasma had a decent plan, even if the goal was a basic "rule the world" endgame.

>Be Ghetsis
>spread your message of "pokemon liberation" to the region
>find some abandoned feral kid to use as your empty canvas
>groom him into a charismatic face for your movement
>spend his whole life shaping him with a sense of righteous truth/ideals so that he's worthy of Reshiram/Zekrom, which will further validate your message in the eyes of the public
>once he beats the champion (who's already old and losing his touch), people will have no choice but to listen to him
>finally once people start disarming themselves, kill the kid and assume total command, forcefully taking pokemon from those remainig that still resist

Unlike every other evil team, Ghetsis was actively trying to prevent the possibility of a 10 year old kid coming up and demolishing his organisation, he just got unlucky because the kid in question had already started by the time his plan was being put into action.

Even ignoring the rest are fucking retarded, how does Aether make sense? Lusamine is literally batshit insane, that's the entire point of her arc, by definition she cannot make sense, her solution to her children running away is to nearly destroy the region and flee to another dimension.

ghetsis is one of my favorite pokemon villians of all time
>selfish ambition
>manipulates people like N and team plasma
>six pokemon at high levels
>awesome boss theme

Attached: ghetsis-pokemon.gif (241x381, 332.18K)

Because the idea that an alternate dimension is in fact real, so anyone with scientific curiosity or any ability to help would obvious climb over each other to be a part of it. I mean really, if they discovered a parallel world irl? Every scientist would want to be a part of exploring it. So the CEO is nuts, so what, how is that different from Tesla. It makes perfect sense.

Skull is literally antifa, formed by the failure of society, so yes they are retarded, but realistic.

Attached: skull eddy.png (814x1441, 571.51K)

Why would you change his nose, his hair, his skin color... It hardly even looks like him anymore.

now I want to see an ed, edd & eddy pic with them edited as team skull

Attached: 20220722_014824.jpg (500x333, 139.19K)

the only plan was to get girls to dress in cute costumes.