Okay, if Khu doesn't release a significant amount of Kaka's new antex mons, I'll confirm that he's officially destroyed...

Okay, if Khu doesn't release a significant amount of Kaka's new antex mons, I'll confirm that he's officially destroyed, just like centroleaks! Khu is now Kaka's new ''Puppy''.

Attached: Sem título.png (125x55, 8.03K)

He has less than 24 hours or his leak job goes down the drain. This will be hilarious to laugh!

Why is Khu like this?

I looked at the leaks but I'm not a criminal, I consider Khu a criminal, if I created a game and a filthy hacker leaked, I would despise him.

Chinese

Khu now must eat shit of his new master. How does it feel?

Stop making threads about Khuck

Looooooooool

stay mad kuck

khu khu, chan khu

I'm just glad the premier leaker now actually says something concrete instead of vague riddles and scat fetish tweets

reminder to report Khu for "hateful language"

who is kaka? I'm out of the loop

Uh oh

Attached: khu.jpg (580x242, 17.56K)

RETIRED???!

BUT HE WAS ONE DAY OFF RETIREMENT??!!

DAMNNNNNMM....! THE (LEAK) FORCE IS A HARD LIFE

Centro centro. Always 2 hours late from everybody else. Yet still has balls to call himself a leaker. Fucking latinx

I don't follow leaks so I did not understand a single sentence in this post, imagine showing this post to the average Pokémon fan with no context whatsoever

Holy kek it actually happened

The true fake hahaha

>Khu actually fucking retired
>finally no more shitposting about his gay riddles that don’t make sense posted for attention
>finally get ACTUAL leakers that ACTUALLY leak stuff and then fucking delete their accounts afterward to avoid TPCi (therefore no attention whoring)
The end of the dark ages…

Kaka is doing riddles now.