Kaka Leak General- /klg/

Khu Kneels edition

New Kaka Leaks coming out:

So far:

Primeape evo is Fighting/Ghost

Emojis for starters:

Attached: 1636602086322.png (349x313, 97.21K)

Shit I forgot emojis don't traslate, Cat is Wizard, Quaxly is Dancer, and Fuecoco is a scarred dude

No Murkrow evo confirmed, it was a misunderstanding

Fighting/Ghost is a great type combination so I'm looking forward to seeing that.

>Cat is Wizard
New Delphox?

Haven't been in here for a while, what makes kaka credible?

Fuuuck

Rotom catalog is in the game(and rotom too I guess) but you can only get it through the auction system

posted screenshots. one of which iirc match up with something in the first trailer

So if there's no Murkrow, is the 3rd cross gen evo from gen 2 referring to regional Wooper?

>Fuecoco is a scarred dude
Why are you lying he posted a snake emoji

looks like a puss in boots expy that uses magic instead of a sword. Kaka has said starters do no get weapons, so I imagine it casts with its hands

Fuecoco is the "rock star" emoji

Can anyone here post it?

>>
>Primeape evo is Fighting/Ghost
OH NO NO NO MARSHADOWBROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO US

Khu basically confirmed Kaka's legit with all his seething about Kaka stealing the spotlight from him.

Job starter mons again...
Magician... Dancer... Singer...

Good thing. Don't want a nugen mon to overshadow based Honchkrow.
Also, an evo can be spent on a Gen 2 mon that actually needs it.

Holy fuck if the Primeape Evo keeps Defiant that shit is gonna be fucking cancer.
Extremely based. Primeape deserves it.

>Also, an evo can be spent on a Gen 2 mon that actually needs it.
Like donphan

これに関して
他の地域のフォームが追加されました
お楽しみに

Can anyone translate this one, its in response to there being multiple pokemon in the files that he could not access. He seems to be implying past forms from other games are in the files for home transfer

Primeape is gonna be amazing
Scarred dude?? What emoji is that?

Dunno, quaxly seems like a dead giveaway that the water line is based on quixote, the noble/smug aura that duck has also leans into that, quixote being a delusional nerd of chivalry epics larping the whole book long

Donphan doesn't need it but Ursaring didn't need it either.
So yeah, Donphan.

it was a rockstar, my guess is its because of the flame mohawk/chicken crest

Also Kaka just said that Sprigatito is a magician

How to talk to kaka? Post his discord or whatever
I think it's crazy that not only he won't show decent pictured but people just ask him retarded shit when he said to have played the whole game and we know nothing about the story

Into the box they go

I mean we knew there were chicken elements in Fuecoco3, its a quadrapedal basilisk