How Any Forums handling hemorrhoid's, and profits after that?

How Any Forums handling hemorrhoid's, and profits after that?

Attached: bizcure.png (743x1102, 803.8K)

Drink 2L of water daily.
Get up and walk every 30 minutes
If they're bad go in and have doctor tie them off

see image

Attached: rubber-band-ligation.jpg (600x276, 46.72K)

Send a boat of niggers into a whirlpool, by eating fiber.
If you are serious, mix psyillium husk with marshmellow root and drink extra water. Dont take meds with psyillium husk, they wont get absrobed well. You can thank me later.
Alternatively, just pig our from sunrise to noon only, then only drinks till next sunrise. Even one day like this, i guarentee youll wake up better, have better BM.

Attached: Brown kids at the pool.png (1024x576, 1006.51K)

fiber and coffee enemas in the morning

Attached: 1655093712054.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Just do light cardio and u'll be ok.

i take blackstrap molasses

Is preperation h a meme?

You vill have ze hemorrhoids
You vill shit blood

Attached: 26321FC5-AA51-4069-91D5-E5F868BD107D.jpg (557x796, 37.12K)

I just got hand foot mouth disease, how do I profit
>seriously though my hands are on fucking fire

Attached: FVisvzAXsAAgFh5.jpg (1170x1308, 223.7K)

Holy fucking shit I can't imagine how much that'd hurt

>tfw proctologist won't surgically remove hemorrhoid so I can just be done with it forever because it's treatable with dietary fiber and drinking more water

Attached: 1632162813221.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

I bet it feels great. I don't think they do this in western medicine, though. I've heard it's vastly superior to traditional surgery in most cases.

It doesn't. Its one tiny bloated capillary with maybe one nerve tendril in the whole thing and once blood cuts off it goes numb.

Buy a litigator yourself and pay your friend 50 bucks to do it. Its trivial.

Literally a life saver, managed to get through going to college classes back in the day thanks to it.

Attached: preph.png (1120x534, 403.96K)

dont get the numbing cream. it numbs ur ass and you cant take a shit

Used to have terrible IBS and many hemorrhoids from being a chubby fuck. SeeAlso, saturate cotton balls with witch hazel then jam it in your ass for a few minutes. Thank me later

no its pretty good, shrinks it a bit.

>bleed through toilet paper every single day

I can’t keep going on like this brethren

But I am chronically dehydrated and sit for 8 hours a day, maybe that is the issue

If you have a hard time taking a shit try supplementing with magnesium citrate.

2L water every day
Get up and walk every 30minutes even in class or at work. Just stand and pace if you have to and say it helps you think.
Fiber is a meme. If you need to shit take 2grams of vitamin C.

you can take something else

Attached: smug.jpg (225x225, 5.22K)

tbought i had hemoorhoids, condition got worse until i wiped my ass one day and there was silvery something. realized i had a fungal infection, cleared up in 2 weeks of antifungals and powder.

forgot to mention now i have some yellow dots on my ballsack. i hope its not pox of monkey.

I would with these on the worst kike on the planet. Banding can work for less severe one but mine kept coming back. Heart good things about water fasting. Might try it. Also now they have lasers and other options that were not around even 5 years ago. Talk to your doctor frens and don't be ashamed. I guarantee one out of every 4 people you see has them.

*would not wish these

i started doing mindful meditation and my hemorrhoids went away
I always thought it was meditation was dumb hippie shit, but it works in ways you wouldnt think