Comes out of no where

>comes out of no where
>posts tons of information, including all of the new gimmicks introduced in this region, describes a bunch of new pokemon, new forms, new evolutions, etc.
>makes Joe merrick seethe so hard he rants about him on a video game forum on his honeymoon
>makes Khu seethe so hard he quits his riddle bullshit entirely in a childish tantrum
>tries to leak on discord and hates it so much he deletes it within the hour
I don’t think we’ve had a leaker this based since leakerchad

Attached: ACC3917B-CE29-42EE-B2CD-ADE2F6573125.jpg (827x528, 77.03K)

I'm honestly just happy that this person killed khu

>>makes Joe merrick seethe so hard he rants about him on a video game forum on his honeymoon
Kek I've been out of the loop, I know he made his fucking wedding around release dates and shit but this is fucking hilarious. anyone got screengrabs?

Did he leak any images that didn't have the image quality of a 1990 bigfoot sighting?

Honestly the funniest conclusion to all this is that every leaker involved was lying out their ass, Merrick was seething over nothing, and there's probably a small section of Game Freak employees who read this board who are laughing their asses off right now.

>>makes Joe merrick seethe so hard he rants about him on a video game forum on his honeymoon
gimme a link, I gotta see this hilarious shit

same thing happend in swsh

funny, the guidebook guy was a dude who worked in the printing company and was feeding a guy through discord the info that was being bitch.

both got sued $150,000 each for leaking a blurry pic of g maxs and the leakerchad got off hands free for dumping the game. hell. even the dude who streamed the entire game on twitch didnt get a punishment

its a common theme.

This
I want to see it

whats his new twitter

Here is Joe Merrick, just a few days after his fucking wedding, seething about kaka on resetera instead of enjoying his honeymoon with his wife lmao

Attached: AFC703A0-DBCE-4393-A6F4-9911546F1DE8.png (1064x264, 30.9K)

He rekt all the Pokénews distro by stealing all the attentions from the audiences, and denied these ecelebs their clicks, ratings, followers, replies. Can't be helped since these people who lives by paycheck to paycheck from Pokémon news get their resources "robbed" by a leaker.

The fans were also to be blamed for being such impatient bunch.

>got real shit
>waited for Joe’s honeymoon
>released it right then
If that was his true intention AND what he leaked was true, i will find him in person and kiss his dick

So where does Kaka live? If he lives in a 3rd world shithole then he will get away with it.

>>makes Khu seethe so hard he quits his riddle bullshit entirely in a childish tantrum
This is the best one, fuck that riddler wannabe

>3rd world shithole then he will get away with it.
probably, leakerchad was from indonesia or some shit.

he was most likey a play tester or at least his source.

> leakerchad was from indonesia
That wasn’t confirmed, right?

She deserves better, he's such an embarrassment.
Report my post so joe has to look at it.

>he got married
>Still rage over nothing like a 10 years handicapped kid in the internet
Marti is either dumb or blind

Or cant do better

Where are the nintendo's ninja?

Don’t be hasty
They are coming

he posted food from china

Does anyone knows kaka's new account ?

>serebii admin is a trannyera user

There was literally Japanese text on the piece of paper in the image

Based divegrass ball-kicker

Attached: 1658386531882569.jpg (1280x720, 135.07K)

but why was he talking with broken japanese?