New Scarlet/Violet Trailer

Attached: trailer.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Perfect points for effort. Doesn't feel like a bait at all. I take this over any leaks right now

Attached: 1657887629394.gif (226x136, 1.5M)

I respect the effort

Been a long time since I bothered to check the artist's water mark.
God damn it'd be so cool to have a game with a Sugimori artstyle.

Attached: 1477935119974.jpg (235x211, 10.92K)

holy shit this is sick wtf

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

this is a game I would pay for

So slow

>tourist_bait.webm

The low fps walking smoliv actually fits because of the old style

Bump

big if true
i wish it was true

The graphics are actually so damn amazing. Imagine if Pokemon started out like this or evolved to be like this in some alternative timeline. We would have our topnotch AAA poke games by now

I love the low-frame ball throwing animation to beautifully reinvision the pkmn crystal animated sprites in an appropriately stylistic way given the retro 90s artwork

SOUL

IS it werid if I think this would be unironically better than the actual thing?

ugly and cringe.
gtfo boomer

Could we replace whatever we're getting from Gamefreak with this?
Current intellectual property laws are a fucking tyranny. Sure, let's just let companies keep ownership of ideas in perpetuity, long after they've become creatively bankrupt and incapable of assuming any sort of innovative risk. 25 years of exclusive rights is more than enough to incentivize people to come up with original properties. Fucking hell we really do live in the boring dystopia.

Attached: 1582807699388.jpg (721x776, 251.57K)

t. reddit boomer

I'd unironically prefer this. Being so stylized would also age it better.

mimicking the water color look of old sugimori art looks great. i've never seen a game stylized to look like water colors before, but i really would like to play one now.