Defend this

Defend this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-20 231934.png (327x77, 3.24K)

You never used that move anyway.

Neither you use your cock user, should it be removed?

I did. Now defend this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-20 232237.png (315x72, 3.23K)

You use your cock to pee every day.

Shit move that no one used.

>ONE MOVE = ONE CONTENT

It would overpower Dynamax so it had to be axed. Thats why Destiny Bond doesnt work on Dynamax Pokemon for literally no good reason

CHARIZARD couldn’t learn it.

GF didn't want stupid kids getting screwed out of their Dynamax turns.
I think they went way too far making it uncheesable.

no i turned mine into a neopussy so i use it to dilate

>Highly centralizing mechanic by design
>"Yeah just let people cheese it"

Only thing that annoys me is entrainment and skill swap don't work on them.

Yes. Part of what makes centralizing mechanics and mons healthy is that they're counterable.

Ok but defend this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-095742-751.png (993x612, 98.35K)

>dude every pokemon should be able to use every type lmao! and while we’re at it let’s reward hackers even harder!
I’m glad GF realized how retarded this move is.

LET'S FUCKING GO I hate Hidden Power.

>oh no a 60 BP move only usable by special attackers, how will I ever counter this????
I forget Any Forums is full of absolute trash players. This thing might not even kill with SE and a SpA boost.

It’s a 120-240 BP move for every target it’s relevant for.

it was good for 4x weak coverage no?

You can’t whine about Hidden Power being removed as if it’s some great loss for the game while simultaneously claiming it’s a weak move that doesn’t matter. Pick one or the other.

fine, you never use your testicles and other sperm glands

>>oh no a 60 BP move only usable by special attackers,
I miss when Hidden Power was the only STAB move for like half of the viable physical mons.

Which might be not enough to OHKO anything but very frail mons on x2.

It was a good coverage option for when your other choice is doing resisted damage.
For comparison: a 80 STAB on a target that takes neutral damage will do around the same amount of a supereffective(x2) Hidden Power. x4 would kill many(but not all, it's still 60 BP) things at very least, making it a good counter in some specific situations (e.g. HP Ice vs Dragon/Flying, Dragon/Ground and Lando is a OHKO if they aren't bulky enough)

It's not particularly strong but it's also an useful coverage option for mons that otherwise would be completely walled because they don't have access to any better move.

>how will I ever counter this????
That's not the issue.
The issue is that mainly Special attackers make good use of it, and that it's overall bullshit AND retarded to have infinite coverage on all mons with something depending on Indiv*dual Val*es

If it was broken, it would be good to see it go.
If it was dogshit, it wouldn't matter if it was gone.
However, the truth is in the middle. It was a solid option for Pokemon who needed a specific piece of coverage that they couldn't get elsewhere. MagDrag teams would run HP Fire for Scizor and basically nothing else, which created a dynamic in predictions that simply doesn't exist without Hidden Power

60 BP bro. The real bullshit is tying to IVs so good luck getting the right type without injecting.

This. It was in the middle: you get to pick the type but if you can't stay alive on the same turn/don't have boosts then you probably won't kill despite hitting a weakness.