Why?

How come they keep bring back the most boring Pokemon ever? I hope they don't come back in gen 10.

Attached: The most crappy pokemon.png (2028x1212, 314.57K)

Clawitzer is the best.

Attached: 0fa076fb464f4c626a31de14fc26dd63bc4b5e60_00.jpg (480x480, 45.97K)

>psyduck and magnemite have been made available in EVERY SWITCH POKEMON GAME

Psyduck is Masuda's baby so it will be in every gen Magnemite is also in due to GenWun Privilege. Marenaie line is also since someone at Game Freak obviously loves the damn thing considering how broken it is

>Psyduck is Masuda's baby
Why can't they make a regional form of it already.

one of my favourite water mons

TOXAGODS... WE WON

Man what a great design

Becaue a regional form would overshadow the original, why do you think it’s the only type of form CHARIZARD didn’t get.
Heck, Psyduck was originally going to be one of the mascots of Lets Go, and the only reason it wasn’t used was because it would have stepped on Pikachu’s toes due to being Yellow.

Charizard can Mega Evolve and Gigantamax, so it can never have a regional form.

>Clawitzer
Based
>Toxapex
Nightmare to deal with in competitive, but still a major player in it so makes sense at least.
>Talonflame
based, lets see if they can rebalance Gale Wings again
>Magnezone
BASED
>Pelipper
Superior, or at the very least rival, drizzle mon to Politoad. Based.
>Altaria
...eh. If megas come back it'd be cool though.
>Drifblim
based
>Golduck
...eh you got me there

meowth can also gigantamax

What about Slowbro?

Attached: E1749441-B65C-4DEC-AF7F-B61CBF0936B3.png (670x881, 395.33K)

Yeah but it's already an exception because it only gigantamaxes unevolved.

Also Persian has no mega.

see

Slowbro was a mistake on their part.

Let's say they bring back Mega Evolution, would that mean Galar Slowbro can Mega Evolve?

A lot of those are competitive staples and I can just imagine competitive fags getting aneurism and shitting themselves if you take toys away from them.

>Gale Wings
What does that do again?

Probably not. Regular Raichu couldn't use that exclusive Z move so why would Galarian Bro be able to Mega?

They could just make it so that only the original can mega evolves.

Most of those add a lot to the setting and would be really strange to omit. Imagine not having the Wingull line in a Mediterranean game. Also, the Kalos ones (Clawitzer and Talonflame) will probably be more notably in the main game due to them being neighbors.