Wonder when we are getting a rat and dog starter? Hopefully soon

Wonder when we are getting a rat and dog starter? Hopefully soon

Attached: 7604EED8-FFA3-4296-ADD3-C5E7ABCA88FF.jpg (500x400, 37.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTHQOwbzDNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being this mindbroken
>showing it off for the world to see

>thinking the zodiac skeptic is the mindbroken one

Attached: 1616658280419.png (755x729, 124.7K)

I know exactly why this zodiac thing makes certain people seethe so much but I won't say it until it is revealed Fuecoco's final evo is a cockatrice.

>being this mindbroken
>thinking other people being mindbroken

You lost, now take your beating like a man.

I hope the next fire starter in Gen 10 is a goat pokemon.

Attached: Fire goat.png (1486x770, 1.26M)

Why don't people consider Foxes, members of the Canid family, dogs again? because they're most certainly categorized as members of the dog family in taxonomy. As for the 'rat', see pic related - it's literally called a mouse Pokemon, and mice are in the same family as rats.

Attached: Fire Mouse Pokemon.png (339x373, 47.98K)

>Why don't people consider Foxes, members of the Canid family, dogs again?
i don't think you understand what people mean when they say "foxes aren't dogs"
most people only really use "dog" to refer to the domestic dog, not to foxes or other canids
"foxes are dogs" is wrong if you think of it like this

>most people only really use "dog" to refer to the domestic dog
Except people can and do domesticate foxes just as easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=yTHQOwbzDNc

>MOM LOOK IT'S A DOG!!

>No sweetie. That's a fox.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA MOM YOU'RE SO STUPID! ACCORDING TO THE TAXONOMY OF THE DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION OF SPECIES CHAPTER 12 PAGE 1726 REGARDING TO THE ZODIAC THEORY OF THINGS, THAT THING IS A DOG!!! HAHAHA MOM YOU'RE COMPLETELY MINDBROKEN!!!!!

Attached: DjhiaFx.gif (450x360, 223.91K)

Does anyone actually care about this or are we all acting out a decades-lomg performance to try and give some meaning to our lives that we know we're wasting?

that's cool and all but it's still a fox

Take your meds, schizo. Pretending a fox isn't a dog is like pretending a human isn't an ape. We're all Primates, just like foxes are Canids. Stay in denial if you want, but know that you're an idiot.

would you walk up to another human and call them an ape to thier face?

Bad example. This is vp user, of course they would

>cockatrice
the rooster slot is already taken.
The final evo its gonna be a Basilisk not a cockatrice since its "the king of snakes"

Attached: cuadros-en-lienzo-basilisk-es-un-reptil-legendario-dibujo-a-mano.jpg (416x622, 67.63K)

>n-no u
Concession accepted kid.

Because that wouldmean admitting the REST of the starters may fit and as they've spent their lives denying science, they're kinda stuck continuing to push the meme.

Ape

Man denialfags are seething at the zodiac theory being confirmed yet again, glad I’m a zodiac chad

>being in denial this hard
Keep eating mold, dumbbell.