Composer of the current series' OST confirmed that Ash will lose to Leon

>Composer of the current series' OST confirmed that Ash will lose to Leon

lol
spoiled months in advance

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 896.57K)

sauce???

There's a track called Weakness. According to the composer the track plays when Ash is defeated by Leon in the final battle of the Masters Tournament

Attached: file.png (597x886, 527.01K)

I wonder if Gamefreak and TPC just insulate themselves from the fanbase as much as possible. I wonder if that's why they keep making insane decisions which will obviously just piss everyone off.

oh
well press F for ash then

He's gonna lose to Cynthia.
And Cynthia will beat Leon.

I'm gonna need a source on where did he actually say that, 'cause that's not what that tweet is saying.

Imagine not knowing how shonen law works
This plays at the despair period where it's supposed to be over, but the Power of Friendship overrides the refs

>can't even reach the top
He's gonna job to Cynthia

Yeah. If anything, it's the happy music playing just before he's about to get a victory that is the red flag.

YOU ARE FUCKING LYING

Oh yeah just like it happened with the Kalos league amirite?

FUCKING KEK, What's it's going to be for Galar

Attached: professionaljobber.jpg (761x2999, 586.34K)

No valor Galar?

The Galar GTFO

Gutted in Galar

He's ranked #1 over Ash, Steven, Cynthia and Diantha so why wouldn't he win? He's stronger than all of them.

Attached: Thestrongestandundefeated.jpg (1100x550, 76.21K)

So Leon is officially the strongest Trainer in Pokemon lore? He's even stronger then Giovanni?

>So Leon is officially the strongest Trainer in Pokemon lore?
He is literally undefeated, no other trainer can claim that.

in the anime, yes.
canonically, probably not.

>canonically, probably not.
Nice headcanon. There's nothing wrong with being weaker than Leon, Cynthia should feel proud of being second place.

Ohhhh that's perfect.

The way I see it, if he beats Steven, he's already champion-level, and I'll be satisfied. Ash beating a champion (a credible one unlike Iris) is a pipe dream come true as it is, so beating the new gary stu or not really doesn't matter.

Leon jobbed to Eternatus and his ingame team is mid, so no, not even close

Ash and Cynthia are stronger in anime.
Cynthia is currently undefeated and beat a champion way easier than leon did.
Ash will beat leon

>Ash and Cynthia are stronger in anime.
>Rank 8 and 2 are stronger than rank 1
lol

>He is literally undefeated
Lost to game MC
To eternatus
Soon to Ash

Yes, just like rank 5 is stronger than 4 :)

>muuuh rank!
Diantha beat Lance
what's the point of the tournament if it's not for rankings to change, retard

Cynthia has nothing to be ashamed of for being weaker than Leon. She is literally the second strongest in the world and she should feel proud. There's nothing wrong with a Mary Sue getting defeated by a Gary Stu.

>Ash and Cynthia are stronger in anime
>Ash
Not yet, the plot saved him from the seeding so Alain took his place and got btfo
>Cynthia
Why is Cynthia the strongest? She only beat Paul, Sinnoh E4, and a gimmickless Iris.

Cynthia is stronger, she has superior feats and an easier win over a snowflake gimmick champion, and 0 losses so far.

Leon needs to beat Ash to prove he is stronger, but that aint happening

>Literally who explaing a title
You can literally interpret it in a lot of ways and none of them guarantees Ash being defeated. Maybe he's on his last Pokemon, or maybe they are trying to build suspense.

>Leontranny headcanon

Easiest win from the easiest champion lol.

Iris had a win over alder, special dragon boosting gimmick and companion plot armor (horn drill ohko lol)
And still she never stood a chance vs Cynthia...