Anyone else feel like the Masters 8 battles have been lukewarm as of late...

Anyone else feel like the Masters 8 battles have been lukewarm as of late? These are supposed to be champions battling each other, yet the battles feel like a regular trainer battle than a all-out, action packed match.

Attached: FT2UC8EWAAAesAk.jpg (1820x2048, 534.81K)

They set the bar too high and lacked the talent to execute it. Too bad they fired all their best animators after XY.

The only good battle was Diantha vs Lance.

Diantha VS Lance was the worst one so far

Horrible animation, felt more like a game battle than an anime one due to the Pokemon just standing there like retards instead of moving out of the way

Ashime has been shit since XYZ.

Yes, user.
I'm sure you are the only one special snowflake in the whole wide world who thinks the M8 has been undewhelming and shitty so far for what it is supposed to be.
Want a medal?

The Ashime in general has been lukewarm since Gen 4.

Why yes, I do. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks yajiri for ruining pokemon both directly and indirectly

>Leon
>the UNDEFEATED greatest galar champion
that's definitely a death flag word. he's jynxing himself

It's literally true, he's never lost a battle in his entire life

>Glorified exhibition matches not even one full 6v6
Don’t know what you were expecting. They should’ve done the Galar All Star first we haven’t even seen every Galar gym leader.

I don't understand why genwar fags are using this tourney as leverage. It became clear to me during IrisVsCynthia, Pokemon both sides die way too quickly, and like said, I've barely seen many worthwhile interactions between the opponents. Plus, you just know the end is gonna be LeonVsAsh, and the anime knows it so they're just rushing to the end and sprinkling mute cameos in between so they can move on to gen 9 already. There have been gym battles more engaging than this.
Also, why the hell did they even bring Alain back?

To job to Leon to show how strong he is? This is basic bitch storytelling dude

They seriously planned to only show Ash's battles. Any expectations at all would have been too high.

I'm not on these episodes yet. Have there really been NO sakuga moments at all?

Nope.

It was the worst.

Wow.

Attached: IMG_20220721_020933_329.jpg (720x297, 55.24K)

>Plus, you just know the end is gonna be LeonVsAsh

That's the whole point. They couldn't do the Galar Gym Challenge due to the world traveling thing, so they come up with this as a way to give Ash another way to battle Leon