Did she deserve to be in the Masters 8 and reach the semi finals?

Did she deserve to be in the Masters 8 and reach the semi finals?

Attached: silly diantha.gif (480x270, 2.96M)

No, she deserves to be in the finals

>making your gardevoir hold your bags
PUTA

what makes you think half of the stuff isnt for her?

I'd say so, it's nice to have a surprise in the running. I thought her and Iris were gonna get btfo, instead only Iris did.

Deserves to be in the final

Garde helping Diantha is like someone helping their mother with the groceries, not helping is a dick move.

Was that bag full of ice cream?

She'll get to lose to Leon. If she gives him a good fight, that's pretty much the most a character can hope for while not being Leon or Ash.

Gardevoir is just helping out her interspecies lesbian girlfriend.

Oh yeah I know, it's just nice to see her get just as far as Cynthia despite not having a bloated fanbase like her. Leon and Ash are gonna clean house, everything has been leading up to those two fighting.

Gardevoir will do literally anything for its trainer.

Unironically yes.
Literally no one was expecting her to win.
She's been shat on as the weakest and most literally who Champion for nearly a decade and now she's the Top 4 of them.
Her battle showed lots of strategic prowess. She's a smart battler. Fight was fun to watch just for that even if the animation was trash.
Her fight with Lance is also the only one in the entire M8 tournament that was not decided beforehand by plot armor. Legit complete and total impossible to argue against win.
Diantha and Dianthafags, all five of them, deserved this.
God forbid we actually see a character outside of the same overly shilled ones actually get something nice for them.

>Did she serves to reach the semi finals
Don't know much about her, however lockign at the other opponents: Alain is nothing but a plot device so shill Mega CHARIZARD, Iris is a respectable trainer but inexperienced compared to everyone else, and I don't much know much about Steven in the anime but the games seem to suggest he cares more about rocks than battling. So I'd say, yes she deserved to be in the semi finals. Also she made good use of strategy.

>I'd say so, it's nice to have a surprise in the running
It's not a surprise though. There is no way the anime would have Diantha lose to Lance, She has too much marketability and "coomer" appeal, especially with Shillevoir. Meanwhile no one gives a shit about Lance anymore and its obvious TPC only uses him to feed to their shillable characters to make them look better.
If she had beaten Cynthia, that would have be the biggest surprise since Cyndaquil becoming a Legends starter. and would have put Shironafags in their place for once. (SErily why the fuck wasn;t it LancevsIris and DianthavsCynthia)

Why shouldn't she be facing Leon? Because veepee didn't like her game? Boohoo.

Attached: Diantha vs Leon.png (910x938, 237.12K)

Crazy how just Leon's lead could murder the entirety of Diantha's shitty team bar maybe Goodra
What an embarrassment

>instead only Iris did.
Kek

Attached: 1653271724987.webm (960x540, 716.32K)

>Steven
Exhibition of an almost full gen 3 team
>Cynthia
Exhibition of a full gen 4 team
>Alder
Exhibition of a full gen 5 team
>Diantha
Exhibition of an almost full gen 6 team
>Leon
Minmax shit, 2 pseudos, 2 starters.
There's only one shit champion in this list and its Alder

Pretty sure Leon would slaughter any champion. He's supposed to the the strongest after all.

I only care for Diantha vs. Cynthia (most likely at third place fight as final will be Leon vs. Ash). You'll witness the greatest salt flowing from the result.
Perfect matchups at quarterfinal kills the purpose of this league.

Why not?

Much deserving than Cynthia who only beat a gimmickless champion.