Apologize. Now

Admit it Any Forums Fuecoco may go down as the best starter this generation, maybe ever
>Destroyed zodiac theory singlehandedly
>Based ghost secondary type
>First starter since G5 to stay on all four AFTER starting standing
>Puts sprifaggots on suicide watch
>The shillmon of this generation
>Retarded so you can actually relate with him
>Hates niggers
>The game

Attached: fuecucko.jpg (1280x720, 75.66K)

If you ignore the clear and obvious references to the basilisk, naturally.

>If you ignore the clear and obvious references to the basilisk, naturally.
source?

Why don't you Google it you mutt

>no argument
so you made it the fuck up then

Why do you people give leakers so much benefit of the doubt especially since Peanugget showed us just how easy it is to fake models and video

>>First starter since G5 to stay on all four AFTER starting standing
Samurott is the second worst designed starter in the entire franchise so I don’t know why you’re saying this like it’s a good thing.

I forgot about Peanugget. I miss him.

Attached: peanugget.webm (1920x1080, 1.25M)

>Destroyed zodiac
According to the leaks, it's final form is a Basilisk/Cockatrice, which means it's symbolically a Rooster. How does that deconfirm zodiac in any form? It's a huge confirmation that it does indeed exist, bro.

>which means it's symbolically a Rooster
no, it means it's the King of Snakes

This... we were robbed bros... since it's made by fans, GF can no longer put this guy in their games unless they hore this guy directly...

Look up "kaka leak pastebin" and "khu leaks"

all the leaks say is that fuecoco3 has bird-shaped hair
you're reading way too much into it lmao

Nah, he's based off of a basilisk, so he's either a rooster or a snake, pick your poison.

>Nah, he's based off [HEADCANON]

Where have you been this last, week? A lot of shit has been leaked, and we now know that his second evo gets an egg on his head, and his third hatches the egg. A basilisk is born when a croc incubates and hatches a bird egg. The only thing left is whether its a snake, a basilisk is the king of snakes, or a rooster and the theory can repeat.

>whats a cockatrice

>Leaks only say it has a bird on its head
>OMG IS LITERALLY THE BASILISK, MUH SNAKE-ROOSTER SAVED MY PATTERN
Why are zodiacschizos like this? This is the kind of idiotness that turns an echidna into a mouse and a fox into a dog

>cyndaquil is a fire mouse Pokémon
>foxes are canines
>fuecoco follows the story of the basilisk way to much to be a coincidence
Seethe. It's funny watching you try and come up with bullshit ways to discredit the zodiac theory instead of just having fun and following it

>A basilisk is born when a croc incubates and hatches a bird egg
no?
it's when a snake or a toad incubates and hatches a chicken egg

>selective interpretation of a mistranslation
>intentional misinterpretation of biology
>literal unconfirmed headcanon
Is that really the best "proof" you have?

Shit, I got that wrong, thanks for fixing my mistake user, could have sworn I heard it was a croc not a toad. Doesn't change anything about my argument, but I still look like an idiot now. I'm goin to leave this thread in shame now

>Doesn't change anything about my argument
schizo moment

> Puts sprifaggots on suicide watch
Elaborate please

>Literal pokedex entry
>Literal biology
>Literally confirmed by leaker
Seethe user, if you have to deny reality so hard to prove the leak fake, maybe its not fake, just have fun and enjoy it like other sane people. Nice dubs btw

it's more likely to be a reference to the symbiotic relationship between the egyptian plover and the nile crocodile
fun fact: another name for the egyptian plover is the crocodile bird

Attached: fuecoco3 real.jpg (612x407, 72.5K)

He'll be the next Torterra. Very charming and fantastic evolution idea, but he's going to be drowned by Game Freak shilling the other two.