We've all seen which mons are getting new evos/forms but which ones are you most hype for?

We've all seen which mons are getting new evos/forms but which ones are you most hype for?
Bonus question which one do you think has the most chance to be irredeemable DOGSHIT?

Attached: 20220720_174825.jpg (3744x1588, 373.12K)

>gets both past and future forms
Volcarona CHADS can't stop winning.

Attached: 24657688.jpg (1920x797, 346.06K)

>centro

What about the Cactus mon?

Ancient and future mons are OP so i very much doubt you'll be able to have them in teams, so I'm not excited at all. Like UBs all, over again.
Excited for Primape and Bisharp evo though.

pure psychic girafarig evo sounds really weird, we'll have to see more context I guess

poor Tauros and Dunsparce deserve to have something after all these years

pretty intrigued to see what other evolutions for Murkrow and poison Wooper will be like, hopefully they fulfill different niches from Quagsire and Honchkrow

Bisharp evolving is gonna be so busted lol

>Ancient and future mons are OP so i very much doubt you'll be able to have them in teams,
what?

Apparently Hariyama is getting a future form too.

Most excited for Primeape, Bisharp, Dunsparce, Misdreavus, and Delibird. Primeape because it's based he's even getting an evo, and I really hope it's a monster. Bisharp because I think it could be really cool looking and even if it isn't eviolite Bisharp will be insane. Misdreavus and Delibird because I'm curious how the Ancient/Future mechanic will change up their designs. And Dunsparce I'm still excited for despite it still being pure normal because I'm hoping it will at least look cute or cool

Did Bisharp really need an evolution? It seemed fine as is.

There's no way Bisharp is getting an evo. That's insane

I mean bisharps bst is less than 500 so theres plenty of room for an evo, only reason bisharp works is sucker punch and nice attack stab

Something can get in game before your team is final. Plus level stuff.

what makes you think they are "OP" or will be locked to the postgame?

Leaker said they'd be as strong as Mega Evolutions.

Regional wooper line and ancient misdreavus for me.

That sounds jank.

Inb4
>"new leaker has implied that they accidentally said volcarona when they were trying to say charizard"

I thought Gardevoir was getting a future species version too but anyway I'm sure Dunsparce and Bisharp's evolutions will be something interesting, Ash can finally catchthe fucker now

They're finally giving Gen 2 love. Between this and Arceus, I think they're planning on a new Johto game.

What is with tpc's REFUSAL to let bisharp have a single slightly important role that isnt antagonistic in the anime since literally ever?? Like cmon man give the boy something nice for once

Alain has one