FUCK KHU

FUCK KHU
FUCK KAKA
FUCK JOE
FUCK MASUDA
FUCK GAMEFREAK

There, I said it.

Attached: bald_Rei (2).png (2551x1301, 2.88M)

You're mad that they don't render hair below the hat that's never supposed to come off? Is this where we're at? Wait until you find out that there isn't actually a crust, mantle, outer core, and inner core rendered beneath the ground in the game.

They DID render under the hat you fucking spic retard. Don't you see the bald head? THAT'S RENDERED.

the models are empty inside and don't have a heart

read one word past "render" in my post

you have no idea how games are made

No! I find the image very funny.
I'm mad that gamefreak isn't showing jackshit from the new games and everything we have are these insufferable retarded """leakers""" that can't leak anything decent to save their lifes. Not to mention the track record of bad games recently (I hate SS with a passion).
Also, fuck Joe for being a cunt.

Attached: 1640628444090.jpg (1024x1024, 161.77K)

You said that as if to imply them not rendering hair is fine as to save a minuscule amount of processing power. It would be acceptable if there was literally nothing under the hat, but it's retarded that they went out of their way to make him bald.
That being said, if the games weren't complete dogshit no one would care about something so minor. But they ARE dogshit and stupid spicniggers defend then so they don't get any passes.

this thread is about leakers being shit
how did it derail so fast

They didn't render his hair because it would've clipped through the hat you fucking moron.

Every character model in every game is made bald first and given hair later in development. They simply never bothered adding hair to the model where they knew it would be covered by the hat. This isn't even a "small problem". This is a non-problem. It affects the game quality 0.00%. Be mad about real things.

Hoy fuck you're dumb

You are the dumbest cunt alive OP

1. I'm smart.
2. This matters because I said so.
3. You're wrong.
4. You're faggots.

Hey, I'm trans. That's hate speech!

concession accepted

Who's Joe? Joe Mama?

REI CALVO-SAMA, PLEASE KISS MY WIFE!

Attached: 1639533174396.jpg (500x278, 20.12K)

I'm trans and I agree with you

>(2)
Post the others

Arceus is so much fun.