Why is these the only games that really make you FEEL like you're in the Pokemon world?

Why is these the only games that really make you FEEL like you're in the Pokemon world?

Attached: Everything-new-in-New-Pokemon-Snap-–-original-sequel-differences-explained[1].jpg (1600x900, 68.42K)

>ESL is a retard
say it ain't so
anyway I FEEL like i'm in the Pokemon world with every game, sorry I don't have autism OP

because pokemon interact with something that isn't you

this game really makes you feel like pokemon snap

I was going to say "why is this the only game [singular]" and just post Snap 64, but I remembered that New Snap was also pretty good at making you feel like you're actually inhabiting the world, so I added it, and changed it to "games [plural]" but forgot to change "is" to "are". My greatest apologies for not proofreading my message before clicking Post, user.

I dream of a game like Legends Arceus that has the level of detail in Pokemon interactions of a Pokemon Snap game. Someday...

why do you take the bait? they don't give a shit, they just want to dismiss you by shitposting "le ESL" meme.

Attached: afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png[1].png (400x388, 80.24K)

Actually autistic or a redditor

kill yourself. make it slow

You lost tldr

You are forgiven
But please that’s no way for a 4chin autist to act. Need more degeneracy
Moron

>but [then] I remembered
>so I added it[x] and changed it to
>runon sentence
>incorrect usage of quotations and brackets
>terrible last sentence structure
No, you're still an ESL.

Because Pokemon Snap is an on-rail shooter about taking pictures of the wildlife. It portrays the natural world as a living world rather than just models that walk aimlessly in the overworld.

>only
Because you're forgetting about Hey You Pikachu.

I'm sure greentext is much more MLA-compliant.

I wanna share pictures from snap and especially snap 2, does anybody or any place still talk about the game?

Even if it's like a speedrun discord or some shit?

What the fuck is even ESL or MLA?

Easy Sex Life
and Men Like Ass

Based

Attached: oomer.png (500x375, 47.12K)

original Pokemon Snap did immerse me.

in New Snap tho, I feel like way too much is going on.
Sometimes feels like there are 20 pokemon cluttering the screen at any given time.