Oh my Arceus

>Oh my Arceus

Attached: 1657547273998.gif (251x338, 207.05K)

why the long face?

R KEE US

>Oh my Arkeus

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>arceus is literally god and we know there are people who worship gods and arceus in-universe
>said in official video game media
>said in official cinematic media
why does Any Forums hate this so much?

All Pokemon came from Mew

ffs, this board will complain about anything

>To Distortion World with you!

People don't say Oh My Jesus, they say Oh My God. The word god exists in Pokemon, and also Oh My Arceus just sounds off to say.

This wasn't a problem in the superior Tajiri-/Kanto-verse.

Attached: 1658352728849734.png (342x420, 70.39K)

>Jesus is his own father

Jesus is the son of god, not god himself.

God is the father, the son and the holy ghost.

god exists to describe pokémon seen as legendary or all-powerful. God, the creator is Arceus and stands to reason they'd say "oh my [creator], instead of God, given their God is an 11 foot tall furry quadruped and not anything related to the ones the americans fetishise.
Are you actually incapable form separating fictional works from your beliefs? Or is it the fact your beliefs are akin to stories told in kid's games that drives you to reat like this?

Mormons detected.

The more I hear that, the more I wonder what the fuck they were huffing back in them days. That shit sounds great.

They were huffing Neoplatonism.

Do not insult Arkeos Soter and his herald Kalyrex Epiphanes

please don't take His name in vain

People do say "Oh, Jesus!" or just Jesus Christ as an expression of surprise, sometimes interchangeably.

Its simple.

God sends himself as his son, Jesus Christ, to teach and live amongst us, and, to die for and forgive our sins, if necessary. Now, this ordeal was so terrible, the jews were so brutal to him, that he lost faith in himself, his own existence. Hence, the famous words "Father, why hast thou forsaken me?"
After he dies, his spirit is left behind as the holy ghost, but his body returns to heaven, meaning God has left us to our own devices, but will watch over our dead.

Attached: 1655166206212s.jpg (225x250, 7.59K)