ALL KHU'S INFO ARE FAKE

Name ONE 1 thing Riddler Khu has gotten right in terms of leaks
NO, he hasn't gotten the fucking "SV Starter" right, those were ALL leaked before he tweeted that
NO, he hasn't gotten the fucking box legendaries right, ALL he said was just so vague we couldn't get the pic of what it was, fucking moron retard
NO, he hasn't gotten the Hisui regional form right, EVERYTHING that he said is just wrong and so vague that nobody could understand what he was saying
STOP BELIEVING IN THAT FUCKING CUNT SHITFACE LIAR, HE IS SPREADING LIES, IM TIRED OF SEEING HIS AVATAR POP UP IN VP

Attached: t4Ikd_mR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.79K)

He tweeted "232" which was a cryptic leak that normies like you wouldn't understand. It means in the pokedex slot 232 there will be a pokemon. Khu is truly a prophet.

He even told us the legendary would be a disabled dog, and he was so right.

Khu confirmed you are a faggot lol

>IM TIRED OF SEEING HIS AVATAR POP UP IN VP
>posts his avatar

You are soo much of a FUCKING LOSER, I bet you also believe that bullshit covid vaccine
Please kys filthy biden voter

lmao cope, he got us through PLA

He's only as good as the last confirmed leak. And that's the legendaries that seem to be ridable and Lechonk.

I fucking filtered your post, fuck you for believing his shitty lies
Those were all fake and vague, no one knows what was it until the trailer

>Khu be like here's your leak bro: 1 4 8 8
>Retards be like: WHAT COULD THAT MEAN IS THAT A NEW POKEMON??? IS THAT NUMBER OF HEADS PAWS DEX NUMBER???? OMG DADDY KHU I LOVE YOU YOU'RE SO RIGHT LEGIT LEAK OMG

Why are pokefans so stupid?

8/0/6/2
You've hit the apex already centro

That's my point. He's only as good as those. I'm of the opinion that he has a source that gives him a heads up on what's in the trailers, and that's all he knows.

Even if he's right. Words on paper are not leaks.

a thread died for this

>spoonfed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah gbtr newfag

Attached: 1627184574105.png (958x711, 661.46K)

I'm kinda not believing anything. Neither khu nor kaka. Until we see a fucking trailer everything can be words and shops. And even though people claim khu got stuff right with his 'riddles', he's to much of a faggot to say something verifiable like 'dex number #, type so and so, named blabla', so until he does that he's just throwing darts and the faggots that are eating every word he says are just look too desperate.

Attached: 1655928832662.png (650x650, 220.35K)

>He tweeted "232"
Wrong, check it again

I love you user

i think khu most likely lost his source sometime after PLA's release, because his information prior to then has been relatively accurate. however i can't recall a single SV "leak" of his that's been completely correct that can't be ruled out as a coincidence or him piggybacking off another leaker/rumours.

Hi kaka, mom is here

Attached: Sharlaquanda.jpg (736x655, 45.92K)

There hasn't been shit released yet to outright confirm or deny anything.
All there is at the moment is posting the pig before the trailer (saying its evo is glam edition up) and the dragons beign ride mons which is a good assumption. Basically, the next trailer will absolutely redeem him or destroy him